2008 Scion xB Consumer Review: Heck of a toaster oven

2008 Scion xB - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Heck of a toaster oven
By Clark on

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is our 3rd car, intended for hauling dogs, skis, and toys. Great value for $16K. Interior no frills but very functional: perfect for intended use. Good sound, fairly quiet ride, seats okay. Very roomy: huge plus. Performance and handling more than ok, considering that I don't drive it in a spirited way; just want to haul toys and dogs in comfort. It is, after all, an econo-box. I've got my Porsche Cayman S if I feel like driving spirited. Gas mileage has been great, probably cause I don't push it. Ave 30-32 mpg combined hwy-city; 33 hwy const. 67 mph. Don't get how some report 22 mpg; they must think they are driving sports car but can't afford a real one. xB not a sports car.

ipod interphase with stereo. Decent handling and surprisingly great fuel efficiency -as long as you don't pretend it is a sports car. Decent comfort and great roominess. Minivan utility in a small, efficient and fun package!

The driver's armrest is the most terrible arm rest I have ever had. The black fabric seats get dog hair stuck to them like crazy, and I have a white dog. Would be nice to have an option for leather.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review