Used 2008 Scion xB Consumer Reviews - 219 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Scion xB

View reviews for a specific xB model:

Good Little Car
By JC3

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very well thought out car. We really like it. Fuel economy is a little less than I would like (real world) 24 city. We like it enough that we are going to buy a 2nd one!

Handling and interior space.

Fuel economy could be better.

Reliable and Fun
By Anna

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I'm way north of the age range that this car was designed for, but I love it. I always smile when I look at it and it is giving me a reliable vehicle that is very versatile for hauling people and "stuff." I wish it had a roof rack. Also, I've found this winter that it is EXCELLENT in snow - a very good thing! It's also steady and responsive at interstate highway speeds.

The 'look', the price, the reliability, the spaciousness, versatility, and the Toyota excellence in quality. Throw the bike in the back and go!

I'd LOVE a roof rack, and I wish it got a bit better gas mileage.

2008 GOLD RUSH MICA SCION XB R.S. 5.0
By chris

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I was so impressed with this car when I test drove It I put a down payment the same day and I bought it the next. It has everything I was looking for in a car, 4 cylinder engine, a lot of seating room because I am 6'1" tall, decent fuel economy without compromising performance, safety with six air bags, and toyotas legendary dependability and longevity. The brakes stop firmly without the ABS overly intruding. The steering is not soft or hard it is just right. The car takes corners without to much leaning.

Limited edition color and body kit, sunroof, fog lights, limited edition seat fabric, turn signal lights on mirrors folding rear seats, brisk acceleration,

Second arm rest, second reverse light, roof rack, more then three speed settings for front window wiper and more then one speed setting for rear window wiper, shorter automatic shift lever because I sometimes knock the lever into nuteral when reaching for radio knob and climate controls.

I love it!!
By Losjax

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I was sold on this car two seconds into the test drive, it handles so well and the pickup is amazing. It’s exactly what I was in the market for, not a sedan, but not quite an SUV. It’s just a very fun car the drive, and decent gas mileage. I’ve only had mine for a couple of weeks, but I’m very satisfied. I cannot recommend this car enough.

Ipod hookup, horsepower, handling (just amazing!)

Arm rest on driver's seat is useless, that needs to be redesigned. But that's about all I can think of!

Great car
By bgr

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first new car and I love it. I've had it for around three weeks and already have 1100 miles. The interior is very roomy, and being 6'4" that is very important. The performance of the car is not great, but if you get the TRD performance exahust and the cold air intake, it really helps. The exterior design is amazing. When I'm stopped or just driving around I get people stopping and staring.

Exterior and interior design. Gas mileage. Underdash lights. Large interior.

Having a telescoping steering wheel. Add a little more power to the engine.