Used 2005 Scion xB Wagon Consumer Reviews - 502 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Scion xB Wagon

View reviews for a specific xB model:

best car i ever bought
By Xb_lover

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this car. I was in love with it the first time I sat in it. I looked at many other cars, such as the Mazda 3, Toyota Matrix, and Nissan Sentra, before I finally decided on this one.It is so much fun to drive and I get looks from other people where ever I go. I love the roominess and everything else about it. It is deffinately the best car I have ever owned and I used to own a Mustang, Honda Civic, and Subaru Impreza RS. I reccomend this car to anyone.

roominess, cd player, comfort, everything!

nothing it's absolutely perfect!

Scionic Man and Friends
By Alternagirl

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

It's a great car - excellent value. Lots of room for the size. Lots of leg room in the back seat even with the front seats all the way back, and with the back seats folded down, I can carry most things I need. The standard options are great - nice sound system. I added XM radio, and I like the fact that it's integrated into the existing system. I get an average of 30 mi/gal, but my travel is mostly in the city. It's a Toyota, so I know it will be reliable.

Std options including CD, pwr windows/locks. Lots of room.

Volume knob instead of arrow up and down. Factory sunroof option (although the aftermarket one I've seen is pretty cool).

Gas relief
By chiza_maniza

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I save allot on GAS. Handles real good and it has allot of room inside.

Gas milliage

More horse power.

My little red box
By JDSusumu

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My little red xB is fun to drive, people talk about it all the time, it works great for the family and they are popping up all over town. There are 4 in my complex alone. Anyone who has driven in or just sat in one is crazy about them. They can't believe the cost and the milage! IT ROCKS!

Very roomy, great stereo, good view out of all windows. The color is great. I have the black cherry.

Center Console between seats or a seat like they have in the bB in Japan. Sun roof. Side airbags. Needs to warm up a bit faster. SUN ROOF! Standard alarm.

I'd do it all over
By D

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I'm in LOVE. The xB is the finest car I've ever owned, AND the most economical. What can I say about the room, phenominal. Overall, an awesome driving experience.

XM satellite radio.

Some brighter colors would be nice.