Used 2004 Scion xB Wagon Consumer Reviews - 236 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2004 Scion xB Wagon

View reviews for a specific xB model:

Love Affair
By scion xb

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I am completely excited about my xB now, just as I was the day that I spotted her. I love her sleek boxy look, and the looks that I get from others while in it. The drive is very smooth and it handles well. I wish it had more horse power though.

My favorite feature is the boxy look of the car.

The only suggestions I have are to add more horse power and arm rests on the two front seats.

Great Car
By janelle

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Scion xB is a very nice car. It's great to run around town in, packing the kids and their stuff. So far it has been very dependable, we have not had a problem in two years. It's fun to be asked "what is that?"

Fun to drive

It needs a reading lamp and an arm rest.

Love to cube-it!
By Steve

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We got our Box in August 2003. It has been a great ride. Big inside, small outside -- how'd they do it? Best features are reliability, fit & finish, thoughtful design, overall quality & it's cheap to get, cheap to run. Plus, it's fun to drive! Wish list: cruise control, side curtain airbags.

Small & nimble -- but it's big inside!

Cruise control, side curtain airbags

I Love It
By Beth karch

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my xB for one and a half years. It still seems new to me, nothing is breaking or malfunctioning. The interior still looks new with little up keep. I have owned many models and makes of cars. My xB and a Mazda Miata are the best cars I have ever owned.

The radio and spacious interior.

I have a 5 speed and it can't compare to my old miata in shifting. Other than that I have no faults for the xB

xB is FUNctional!
By Debralynn

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I fell for the xB at first sight. I needed a reliable car for a long commute, am as happy as can be with my little black box today as I was the day I drove it off the lot. It's FUNky, it's FUNctional, it's just plain FUN.

My favorite feature is this car's ability to negotiate on snow-covered roads. When SUVs were on their roofs, my little black box just kept on moving.

I can't think of anything that would make this car any better than it already is.