Used 2007 Scion tC Consumer Reviews - 156 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Scion tC

View reviews for a specific tC model:

I love this car!
By Carol

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car caught my eye at a Toyota dealership and I have loved it ever since. I find that this car has as much pep as my previous car, a Honda Accord V-6. I am middle aged and could afford a more expensive car, but why when this car offers everything you need at a great price! I am also tall and find that I have plenty of leg and head room in the car. I have taken the car on 2 long road trips and it handled the highway great and they were very comfortable rides. This car with the sunroof and sleek look, makes me feel young again!

MPG, comfort, sunroof, spacious, price and the design.

The doors are heavy, you have to be especially careful when parked next to other cars. The design could be a little better by rounding the front hood with grille.

Great car for the price
By RT

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car for the money. This car is actually heavier (at nearly 4,000 lbs.) than my Saab 900. It handles and performs well for its weight/power distribution. Cargo space is wonderful but you wouldn't want this car if you are a 6 footer. First gear is very high and the clutch does not engage smoothly in low gears. (first and second). Mileage is good but not great in this day and age. I consistently get 30 mpg. The material which covers the dash board was warped on the passenger side from new. Scion refuses to honor this as a warranty issue. No biggie.

Flat folding rear seats and iPod capability. State of the art styling. Glass roof. Wheels and tires. Resale value. Ability to upgrade with dealer supplied options. For now, it seems like it's going to last a long time.

More knowledgable CS reps at the Scion toll free number. Improve fuel economy by 5mpg. Extend warranty to 48/50k. Remote rear hatch release lever!!

Reliable Car
By DMWilks

2007 Scion tC Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Scion back in June of 07. I have had NO problems with it. I disagree that the car handles bad in the rain. I live in florida where it rains a lot and I feel pretty safe when I drive it. It is a peppy little car when needed. There is a lot of room for rear passengers and I love the sleek looking silver accents . Great car for the money.

Lots of room in the truck area, very easy to handle, sleek silver accents.

I had a few drops of rain get on the seat and it looks like I have small stains now (better fabric would be nice).

Great car
By Oconnell

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because I liked the style and it was cheap. I've had the car almost a year with no problems at all... all the talks of rattles and squeaks almost turned me off to the car but I've yet to hear anything.

Price, trunk space.

Fabric, and dashboard material (hard to clean).

Very nice car
By joetowntc

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had no problems with this car at all. I bought it 2 months ago and already have 4000 miles on it and the only thing that has gone wrong is a clutch cable had to be adjusted because I tried power shifting it a couple of times. It is a great buy for the price. It doesn't jerk out of any gear, you just need to learn how to drive a manual. The clutch is a little touchy but once you get used to it, it's awesome. You can put the power to the wheels in an instant.

Moonroof, glass top of car, customizing possibilities, lightweight, and the price.

The stock stereo could be a little louder, the iPod plug in could be in a better location, the seats don't go back where they were when people get in back.