Used 2006 Scion tC Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 237 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Scion tC Hatchback

View reviews for a specific tC model:

Scion Love
By StansTryin

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Without a doubt, this car is the best car I have ever owned.

The handling.

The space between the front seats and the side console are easy places to lose items that are loose.

I love my Scion!
By Bella416

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just got my '06 Scion tC a few days ago. I've wanted this car for over a year, and because of my stupidity I bought an '06 Mazda3 not really wanting to buy it. Lets just say I felt extremely pressured...but oh well that is in the past! I am extremely happy with my tC and I absolutly love it! Now my boyfriend wants one too! I've made him jelous! This car is awesome to drive and you get soo much car for your money! I love it!

EVERYTHING! The way the car drives and handles, the inside design, the 2 moonroofs. I just LOVE IT!!

NOTHING! I'm not extremely crazy about the way the stock tail lights look, but thats just my personal opnion. When I have the money I plan on putting the other ones Scion offers on. This is the great thing about Scions, you can do a lot of after modification to them and its still all covered under warnnty

A Lil' Something
By KEITH

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Ever since I got my Scion it has been fun to drive without worrying about refueling. $10 dollars get more than half tank and with today's prices I fill up with $38 dollars, that's on super premium. That's why I love this car!

My favorite feature on this beautiful ride is the moonroof. It is out of this world! Come on it's got two of them, one for you and one for your passangers.

I don't have really much to suggest, but maybe a make it a little higher in the back for my passanger's heads. A hatchback is a hatchback, what can I say?

My Scion tC
By clamjellytoast

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Scion. It handles beautifully. It's gas mileage is great. It has a roomy interior for me in front, and for my friends in back. I drive a lot, and I always look forward to time on the highway.

The sunroof is awesome. I also enjoy the iPod connection that lets me control my iPod from the steering wheel.

Best Car For The Money
By xJacobxDxCx

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my tC for almost 2 months and I'm very satisfied with my decision on the best car for the money. It has every standard option you ever need plus more. And the extras are great too. I got mine with a pedestal spoiler and Borla cat back exhaust. I love it. The tC is a great car in a lot of ways. It's very fun to drive, people like to look especially the ladies, and there is so much that you can use this car for. It is the easiest car to park and it's very fuel efficient. The standard audio system is exceptional.

I love the body of the car even without the body kit or fog lights.

Reduce the wind noise and give it more hp.