Used 2005 Scion tC Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 455 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Scion tC Hatchback

View reviews for a specific tC model:

Best Value... Hands Down
By Damon Walker

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Can you imagine a Camry in all it's greatness with more features, more power, more style and an anorexic price tag? Turn it into a TRUE sports-coupe and you have the SCION tC. This is, without question, the highest fun-to- value ratio in the modern day of automotion. Drive all you want -- it's a Toyota (excuse me, Scion), it will never break. Faster than a Solara and more leg room in the back seat, this vehicle is engineering at it's best. The Scion tC is tit-mouse quiet but roars when provoked. Trade in what ever you drive now while it still has any value and do the smart thing; Flint Mica... stick shift -- You won't be sorry. Let all Toyota's children say Amen... and Amen!!

The Scion tC comes standard with power windows(auto up and down on both), power locks, power mirrors, anti-lock brakes, keyless entry (on the key like the Lexus), Pioneer CD/MP3 player, reclining rear seats, 17" alloys, Panoramic-all-glass roof, side mirror signal lights and a leather wrapped wheel.

Uh... Beats me

Awesome Car!
By Lorrha

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The car has such an awesome look to it, nice sleek lines and a great array of colours. Like the car so much, we own two Scion tCs. And 10 doesn't even begin to be a rating for how fun the car is to drive, as well as the performance. Personally I'd rate the car a 20. Our kids love the cars too, and they have lots of room in the back seat (even I do when I sit back there). The cargo space is roomier than I originally expected. We are able to fit $300 worth of groceries back there when shopping at BJ's. I'm a loyal Celica fan and the tC makes the grade for me - especially when it comes to room.

Love the way the six disc changer has the colour option for the display. And the lighting kit looks great. I just can't name one thing, everything is great on the tC. I only wish I'd not behaved so much regarding modifications when the car was purchased.

Windshield wiper for the hatchback. After getting snow in our area, I would have liked having that feature.

my 2005 Scion tC
By Jose

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Handling is great, enough room for 4 adults, great mileage, good response from under the hood when needed, it's a fun car to drive! And best of all at a good price!

Retractable ceiling, great sound system, rear reclinable seats, nice set of wheels and tires from the factory, plus three free oil changes.

Some noise from retractable ceiling components when driving over bumpy roads.

Scion Review
By Jamie Robinson

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for almost 7 months and so far am very happy. It drives smooth and in the winter it handles well. Gas on it is pretty decent. I get about 24mi/gl. Not too bad.

The sun roof!

Power seats.

Perfection on wheels
By TCowner

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have moved from the Forn Mustang to the Scion TC and must say I can feel the difference. I dont really want to say how much I enjoy this car in hopes that everyone doesnt go out and buy one, I like the idea of looking special on the road and not common place, but the SCION nation is here, and we are enjoying the ride.

Gots to be the sunroof.

Sound system, i need some more thump.