Used 2005 Scion tC Consumer Reviews - 455 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Scion tC

View reviews for a specific tC model:

I love my Car!!!!!!
By Laura

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I would recommend this car to anyone. it is the best car to drive, not to mention the most comfortable.

My favorite thing about my car is the room. You can fit all of your friends in it and still have plenty of room.

tC Scion (I love my Scion!)
By atlmrj1

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Scion! I purchased a 2005 limited edition tC and I have no complaints. I went in to test drive and walked out two hours later with this car. It's a bargain hunter's dream come true.

The sound system is outstanding, looks small on the outside but acually roomy on the inside, and a quiet ride.

Nice ride for the money
By Andrew

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car has more than I expected. The standard options and power are fantastic! I would have expected somewhat better gas mileage, but the trade off for more power is ok.

Auto Up/Down on both windwos!

Lose the radio cover.

16k well invested in a new car
By Bazzgazm

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The car has ample acceleration, response (not sports car) suspension and steering, and does actually get higher gas mileage than expected (the ones i've seen driven, all about 25- 27mpg). If you go in comparing to a 250hp suped up sports car, of course it's not going to satisfy you. If you want a car that can move well, get you from point a to point b, and have a very attractive exterior. this is a great buy.

Acceleration above the rest in it's price range/class. Handling second only to mazda 3's. Suprisingly roomy for a small car. I'm 6'3, and i can sit in the back with the front all the way to the back, and still stretch out my legs.

try to squeeze another inch into the height of the roofline. Bottom side of drivers dash seems a bit tight when you're in the car

realy cool
By timothy

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

good all around car handles nice realy holds the road good accerlartion pretty good gas milege

best car ive had lots of stadard features good handling