Used 2005 Scion tC Consumer Reviews - 455 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Scion tC

View reviews for a specific tC model:

Great Car
By Justin

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am so happy that this car was produced i abosolutly love this car it is fun to drive. I love the design i just believe it is a great car all around. I hope that they dont stop making scions because i want my next car to be a scion hopefully another tc.

My favorite features is not just one specific thing but the number of things that the car comes with on a basic model you just cant beat what this car comes with on a basic model.

There is nothing i would see that needs improving on this car maybe if i didnt have to pay for it but all around this is a great car.

Scion Tc review
By james delgado

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Since i got the scion tc as a gift from my parents ive had nothing but Excellent thing to say a bout it. the outer body is an execellent disine. the over all confort in the scion tc is confortable. My daughter really loves it and she has enough room in the back. the performance is more than what i expected when i first test drove the tc. the pick up and go was fantastic...

my favorite features are the satero caver that scion on it. My daughter really sigs the fact that you can change the color on the stareo. she has me changing it all the time when we go places. the bucket seats are a comft. disign im not even unconf. in when driven anwhere. even if it a 5 min drive.

I really wouldnt change anything about the scion tc that i own at this point the car turns heads and thats what i like. people always want to look at the inside and the are very impressed by the overall comfort in it.

Value, value, value...
By AV tC

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I only have 1200 miles on it, but so far the TC has gone beyond my expectations. The handling is fantastic. I commute through steep curvy hills everyday. The ride is sporty, but still smooth enough for comfort. There is plenty of power to take the hills and the N. California freeways with ease. The car is an extreme value. The accessories can bring the value of the purchase down a bit. Buy the add-ons that you can install yourself later online and save money. The no haggle pricing made the purchase experience stress free. Ordering exactly what I wanted was fantastic, took 2 weeks. The TC is in high demand right now though. Choice of transmission, color and side air bags may take 6.

Toyota reliability.

Driving position is not for all body types. Sit in one and try all the seet adjustments. Your rear passengers better be under 6 feet tall, but plenty of leg room.

Great car at a low price
By Kevin

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Spent 5 months looking for a car. Wanted a sporty car under $25,000. Narrowed down to Mazda 3, RSX, and the tC. Not only was the tC the least expensive but it has great power, good looks, and a very nice stock stereo system. The glass roof if pretty awesome also. No haggle pricing also made it nice to deal with the dealer.

Power Stereo Moonroof Exterior look O/S temperature reading

Volume knob instead of up/down buttons Hatchback wiper

Love It
By dlookn27

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After I purchased the Scion TC I have had no complaints. Living in North East Pennsylvania my main concern was how it would handle in the snow. I have to say it handles great.

I love it all.

Allow the moonroof to move up and down.