Used 2007 Saab 9-3 Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Saab 9-3

View reviews for a specific 9-3 model:

Very Pleased. I love this car
By futureray

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased this vehicle over a month ago. I had already done my homework and found the Saab Sportcombi was a great all around vehicle, and found one for less than a used 2007 Altima with standard features. Vehicle can be driven fast and fun, or more conservative, or like myself in something in between. With an automatic, I get 32 MPG on the highway, 26-27 in mixed driving, and 23 city that is great for a car that gives a nice ride, luxury appointments, and room to spare. One of my consideration was room for four, including 2 kids, 9 and 16. We all ride comfortably, I do have to give up a little legroom, as I am 6'-2" but still find it comfortable.

Simple easy design making driving less of a chore. MPG great, predictable handling, leather, auto temp, XM radio, room to spare, great looks, custom settings for auto seat heaters, and auto defrost. Microphone built in for bluetooth, and radio that you can integrate. Great brakes. I love this car.

Telephone buttons on the steering wheel that are not functional, and can not be made to function. Grinding noise from brakes when I first get started, very brief but not pleasant sound. I think that has to do with the ceramic brake pads. Otherwise, it is perfect for me.

WOW 2007 9.3 Anniversary edition
By Brian K.

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

What a car! This car is so much fun to drive. I just bought it pre-owned with 9,000 miles and have to tell what a great car this is. The performance is great and the seats feel like I am in a lazy boy. If you get a chance drive one. It must be the 2007 60th edition.

Handles well. The seats are great! Gas mileage is good 30 mpg highway 26 city. Gets a lot of looks. Just drive it and you will see.

Cup holders can be improved. But thats it!

2007 9-3
By Dave

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Excellent auto, wife has a A-4 all wheel drive, she would rather take the Saab then hers. Excellent mileage with all that get up and go. Trunk space is adequate. I use this as a daily commuter, I drive around 35,000 miles per year. Waiting to see how she handles in the U.P of Michigan snow.

Engine, fuel mileage.

different cup holders in front

9-3 60th Edition 6 spdFollow up review!
By Donatas

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

After 1 year of owning and driving this car,I can say I really love it!I can't wait to get behind the wheel. Sometimes me and my wife argue who will be driving it (I have 2000 9-5 as well). Pretty good gas mileage for 210 HP engine.I am averaging 32-34 mpg on highway (awesome) and 22 mpg purely in town (ok). So far no mechanical or any breakdowns at all. Couple minor rattles coming from plastic parts in the interior that leave something to be desirable in the interior quality is my only concern. Very fun car to drive, accelerates effortlessly. You don't have to reach the red line to get this car moving. I will see how it holds up in a future reliability wise, all SAAB haters you are wrong.

6spd and clutch...comfortable power heated front seats. Acceleration,handling. Of course famous SAAB night panel! Adjustable European trip computer.

Better mpg in the city. Interior plastic quality should be improved so it does not make any rattling noises. Saab, please add autodimming mirror as an option on 2.0T cars.

2007 anniversary edition
By yellow_dog

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought the car a few weeks ago with 22K miles on it with 100K CPO warranty. Excellent value given the purchase price, the warranty, the low miles and the fact that it is loaded with options. The anniversary edition is fully loaded and handles well, surprising picking and response for a 4 cyl. I came very close to purchasing the MB 280 instead of this, so glad that I didn't. This car has personality. Gets 32 MPG on the highway with regular gas.

Sunroof, XM Radio, Aux Port, Love the in-dash cup holder (wife hates it), Bose system is standard on anniversary edition..excellent sound, comfortable heated seats. Gets great gas mileage.

- Suspension: really feel the bumps on a mildly bumpy road - Passenger side mirror: (objects appear..in no form I can tell) You can not see properly with this mirror. - Stowage: Very limited amount of storage room for sunglasses, IPods, cell phones with reach of the driver.