Used 2014 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:

Great truck
By Matthew Davis

2014 Ram 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Ram has come along way from what it used to be. I’m coming from a 2012 f150 loaded fx4 packedge to a 14 ram big horn. Quality is night and day difference ford had way too many bugs every time there was something going wrong and was all known issues. Traded in the f150 for a used 14 ram big horn and could not be happier with the service and quality of the truck only issue I’ve had is exaust studs break but have been fixed by dealer with no issue under warranty

WAYNZ RAMINATOR
By Wayne Land

2014 Ram 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

EXCELLENT!!

86k and still happy!
By Scott

2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Bought a 2104 big horn with ram boxes new. 4 years and 86k later and i still love it. Great in all weather, drives like a tank in the snow, and a muscle car in the sun. Only regret is that it doesnt have a moon roof. Uconnect system is a piece of crap, but manageable. Tends to freeze from time to time, but works with a little patience.

Long Horn
By J Zircher

2014 Ram 1500 Sport 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Execeed my expectations.

Great American craftsmanship! 2014 ram 1500.
By Rob Oxa

2014 Ram 1500 Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Aside from this whistling noise that sometimes appears in the lower right corner of the windshield it is a great truck - I bought it about a year ago and couldn't be more satisfied.I wanted a truck that would last me a couple of years and I did not want to count miles.I was on the fence between tundra and ram but tundra has poor mpg and ram gets me an average 17-18 mpg awesome torque great pulling power,smooth ride fantastic acceleration as well as braking,cabin spacious but on economy side compared to f-150,still fits my hunting crew comfortably.It had 65k miles when I got it 10k on it so far,I like the pipe growl it does when engine starts and I hope it will take me places.