Used 2015 Porsche 911 Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Porsche 911 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:

Dream car
By Vern

2015 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 7M)

My red 911 is of course the dream car of almost everyone. It is all I expected and more. But moreover, the reliability of the car is remarkable. I have owned bmws, Audi’s, Mercedes, etc. My other German cars I refer to as German junk. Just nightmares. But this porsche is absolutely perfect.

Oh yea!
By gene fowler

2015 Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr Convertible (3.4L 6cyl 7M)

Everything you want it to be!

Purrrfect porsche
By John

2015 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 7M)

No problem has been the perfect car , don't recommend long long drives but up north and curves? Oh hell yes .

What a daily driver!
By KB

2015 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 7M)

This will be my third year of driving this car, and it still brings a smile of satisfaction every time I drive it. I have never felt safer or better equipped in any car. This is a sports car that will do 189 mph and under 3.9 seconds 0 - 60, according to Porsche (who are known to underestimate performance numbers), yet can be driven every day with no problem. Everywhere you go someone walks up to ask about it or relate a story. I have been racing, driving sports cars and muscle cars since the seventies and watched the evolution and "dumbing up" of so called drivers cars. This car is magnificent in driver feeling and participation. The engineering has floored me. Brakes, acceleration, effortless shifting and switching between sports modes just makes this car a dream. Maintenance is expensive, but nothing out of the ordinary just tires, brakes and fluids. However this IS first and foremost a GT SPORTS car, there are no compromises. The ride is stiff, luggage and passenger space is negligible but what a wonderful experience every time you put this car on. Porsche has always built the 911 as a true drivers car and whether tracking or daily driver, you can't get better.

defective transmission
By Susan

2015 Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 7M)

I have had my Porsche 911 for 11 months, new 2015. Only 5, 000 miles on it. Had another Porsche 911 manual transmission about 10 year ago, awesome. I have not had one problem with my new Porsche until a few days ago. Took my Porsche in for oil change and to get the rims cleaned up. I get a call two days later from my service rep telling me they are having an issue with the transmission. Not sure what happened but the car won't move, no P, D or anything. Everyone at the dealer and Porsche working on it but they are not sure what happened. The transmission was perfect when I took it in for service, no signs of any transmission issues before this. I'm so upset. Anyone out there, anyone have any issues with their transmission on a new Porsche 911? I need some ammunition here if I'm to deal with Porsche. Thanks