If you're looking for a sports car that has it all, the redesigned 2017 Porsche 718 Cayman should be on your short list. Don't be fooled by its position as an entry-level Porsche; it's a serious performance machine and one of the top performers in its class.
- New turbocharged engines deliver stirring performance while returning improved fuel efficiency numbers
- Porsche's PDK automated transmission is the best in the business
- Sharp handling instills confidence
- It has more cargo space than you'd think.
- New four-cylinder engines don't sound as good as their six-cylinder predecessors
- Features that you might expect as standard are often costly options.