Used 2010 Pontiac Vibe Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Pontiac Vibe Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Vibe model:

Great car
By Dan P.

2010 Pontiac Vibe Hatchback GT 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the last new Vibe GT in the northeast. Traveled almost 200 miles. Worth every mile. Great acceleration with the manual trans. Comfortable seats. Roomy enough to store all my junk and then some. Better looking than the Toyota Matrix. Even my 9 year old son likes the looks of this car. I stole this car for $15k after all the discounts. Finally I have a car that I enjoy driving.

18" Rims, leather seats, manual trans., acceleration, roomy cabin with plenty of head room even with sunroof, gas mileage, storage, Pontiac price for Toyota build quality, bang for the buck.

Road noise, blind spots, GPS option (available on the Matrix), low profile tires are going to be expensive to replace

i love this car
By gregg n

2010 Pontiac Vibe Hatchback GT 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i replaced a 2003 base vibe with the 2010 gt. wow! we love it. i do miss the rear opening window, the luggage rack, but it is so fun to drive. i anticipate that my biggest concern in the future will be the paint quality. i fear that pontiac knowing they were shutting down cut back on the amount of paint applied to the car thinking what will the consumer do about it. except for that, i really love the car.

the seats are great, the 5 speed auto is quite an improvement over the previous auto. the mp3 is great, no more cd's to lug around. the handling is so much fun on our curvey roads. the built in sirius radio and on star are great.

if buick or chevy pick up the vibe, put more paint on it. make the luggage rack either standard or an inexpensive option. add the opening rear window back to the car. put the bluetooth capability into the car, even the less expensive versa and fit have it standard. give the car to buick or chevy.

happy so far
By duvy

2010 Pontiac Vibe Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

nice ride overall for a small car, it is fast and runs smooth. bought in august for $ 16000 out the door. base model no power windows or locks,steel rims,but bought aftermarket rims and it looks nicer.

fast, smooth ride.

MPG cannot get more than 23.5 mpg city/highway combined.

Great Value
By Karen K

2010 Pontiac Vibe Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

With carpools days now behind me, I was looking to replace my minivan with something that still offered significant cargo space but got better MPG than the non-hybrid SUVs on the market. Chose the 1.8L Vibe and am very happy with it's versatility, handling and economy. At age 52, I got my first speeding ticket while "grooving" to the XM radio tunes when driving it on it's first turnpike ride. I like to think of this ticket as a testament to my enjoyment of the smoothness of the ride and audio system on my new vehicle. With it's excellent safety features, reliable Toyota engine, MPG and interior space, I think the Vibe is an exceptional value.

MPG, Cargo space, driver seat height adjustability.

Wish alloy wheels were an option.

A Good Vibe!
By Janda

2010 Pontiac Vibe Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We picked up our new Vibe just in time for a family trip - loaded the boys, the bikes and the bags and put 700 miles on pretty quickly. This is the best purchase I've ever made - I love it, I'm glad i got one in time and wish they were still making them.

Driving, handling, space, features and mileage.

Better visibility out the back.