Used 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews - 50 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:

25 MPG
By greid

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

rides great; good road car; low noise; great gas mileage; over all average of 24.9 for 53,000 miles. brakes still going.

ride and comfert on road trips

better electrical (elec locks do not work sometimes)

I Miss Pontiac!
By I Miss Pontiac!

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I do like my 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. I still don't love it. I am a Mercury Cougar fan, I had 2 including a 25th Anniversary Edition. The Pontiac and Grand Prix version is a wonderful car. I have leather, heated seats, dual temp controls, sunroof, remote start, and the XM and 6 CD changer. All in a regular GP, not GT. I was told it was customer built. My car was also a program car. I have not had any problems. Just the normal oil and maintenance routines. The Driver's Info center is fun. The car does have get-up- and go, you can pass easily.

XM Radio, Sunroof, remote start, heated seats, dual temp controls.

I should have bought a GT, but couldn't afford the insurance on a sportier package...

Still solid after 49,000 miles
By Brian

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've driven this car 49,000 miles in two and a half years, and I can't complain. Still rides and drives like new, and problems thus far have been minimal (warped window moldings, brake rotors and a slight electrical issue, all fixed under warranty). Easy to maintain, and mechanics have nothing but good things to say about its future. Good gas mileage (30+ highway), solid ride and comfortable overall. No regrets.

Plenty of power, solid ride, good gas mileage, decent base stereo.

It'd be great if the brakes could take a bit more punishment before the rotors warped... it's hard to believe they can't stand up to "the real world" when it comes to traffic and the occasional need to stop fast.

Best Car We Ever Had
By Ed and Lois

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

We love our Pontiac Grand Prix GT four door car. We have made several trips between Henderson, Nevada and Reno, Nevada. We have XM radio so great for sports, news, and music. We love our car!

We have dual air conditioning; dual front seat heat; great sound system; black leather seats and silver grey exterior; drives great.

I wish they were still making these cars!

Fun for a few weeks...
By RANZ

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

It's easy to be drawn in by the sexy stance, the leather, moonroof and the 17 in. wheels that the GT has to offer. However, once you get past the vroom vroom shiny red race car surface stuff, the disgraceful fuel economy alone is enough to make you list it for sale after a month. Excessive road noise is even worse with the sunroof shade open. The interior especially the headliner feels cheap, even tacky after the new car smell wears off. The worse paint I've ever seen - there seems to be no topcoat or clearcoat as there are hundreds of chips down to the metal after 22k miles. Not worth the ins. and payment. I'm going to get a Honda or Toyota which might seem boring but definitely smarter.

Supercharger. Accelerates like a Mercedes or BMW. There's nothing like it on the open road. Flash. Looks like I spent 30K Can beat anything on the freeway!

Gets WORSE MPG than my '98 Suburban Cheap, plastic flimsy interior feel. Monsoon stereo has too much bass, even when I set bass to -3. I'm not a fan of thumpin' tunes. Backseat is worthless for even petite passengers. Again, never seen such pitiful MPG from an American sdn. 20 hwy is generous.