Used 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews - 129 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:

Absolute Beauty
By L C

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car thrives on the lead foot driver that can resist temptation. This car can also double as a contemporary family sedan.

Engine, Engine, and more Engine.

More headroom.

Awesome Car
By bev

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this car to save on gas, we had a Dodge SUV and it was a loan for gas. My Grand Prix is fun to drive, classy but yet sporty. My 7 year old son, thinks he is cool. I feel like a Princess driving this car. People stop and just look at my car. It's drop dead gorgeous. My husband even loves the car.

The little green letters that show my speed, etc that show up on my front glass pane. My heated seats. My sunroof. The pick up and go my car has.

Can't think of anything I would change. I love my new car.

Fun Car
By Amanda Laffoon

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the thrid Grand Prix I have owned and I love it as with the rest of them. They are very dependable, comfortable, and sporty. The handling is wonderful and it drives better than any other car in its class.

I love the material on the seats.

The frame is too high on the back doors and due to this children can not see out of the back windows.

Lots of Miles
By Michelle

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. I love the way it handles, it feels like a luxurious smooth ride especially compared to my fiancee's Grand Am. I love the way it looks, and the interior design. I have had a few problems though, the transmission needed a complete overhaul after 34K miles. Now I am having brake and traction system problems at 41K.

Interior control panel, heads-up display I will never live without again. Trip computer is on top of my every move, from low tire pressure to remaining oil life. Leather heated seats are great!

Not roomy enough, my 6'4" boss can barely ride with me. Moon Roof is too narrow, my last moon roof, I could get the sun on my face.

Grand Prix
By Heather B.

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My Grand Prix has been taken into the shop a couple of times due to what felt like the transmission slipping, but they said they couldn't find anything wrong.. It still has the same problem after they reset the computer. But they did fix a recall that was on the car. I like the style of the car and it does have power.

Style of car..and Power

Need to figure out why transmission sounds like it jumps into gear.. And humming noise in engine.