Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews - 66 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:

GrandPrix Luva
By luvpontiac

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I love the Grand Prix design as well as the reliability. This is my second Grand Prix and the only reason I sold my other one was because I wanted something newer! Has a lot of get up, fun to drive, smooth handling, and reliability is excellent. I have not had one problem with my new GP yet! Not to mention Pontiac has the BEST stereos in their vehicles.

Reliability...I always know even in the 30 below Iowa weather...my car will start without a problem! Stereo is a must!

Cup holders in the front are cheap! Fix em!

Excitement in a 3100 4-door
By cubre

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this car from my father who put 115,000 highway miles on it. It tracks great, gets great gas mileage (35 mpg hwy), and is a strong runner. Unexpectedly fast for a smaller V-6. Car has great throttle response and excellent field of vision (unlike so many new cars). Also, noticed there is a heater vent under the drivers seat which is great on winter days (heats the seat) A credit to Pontiac for building a great car. An excellent value buy

smooth flowing body lines, great handling comfortable suspension, longevity of vehicle life, driver appointments, great factory sound system

Chintzy cup holders that get in the way. Rear seat leg room.

gtp
By magilla

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

handles like a giant go cart, acceleration and braking are right there at your reach, very happy with this car. tony

stereo system is located on the steering as well as the dash.

on star system should help navigate.

terrible interior
By Scott

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The car drives well though the cheap body cladding was falling apart after 2 weeks and the brakes could be better. This has to be the cheapest interior GM has ever made. Im confident the car will run forever as the powertrain is not bad but who wants to ride in such a crappy interior? It also has no flash to pass, you have to click it to engage, I dont have to do that on my 92 Explorer! I am very dissapointed in the build quality of this vehicle. I will never purchase another GM product again. Rental car at best!

Handles well and the engine is not bad though not very refined.

New interior! Very cheap and plasticky!

pontiac gran prix
By mel ryan

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I really like the car. Except for a few discrepancies I would give it a ten. Had to bring it back to the dealership three times for a water leak on the windshield, front breaks had to be replaced and a whistling noise from the engine. Noise was comming from the generator and not under warranty. It would cost me about three hundred dollars to replace or just put up with it. I chose the latter.

The tract system---Like the way it corners---Dashboard---exterior design-- upholstery--comfortable ride.

Transmission---backseat and front cup holders---wider trunk opening {vertically}