Used 2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Grand Am for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

my grand am

scott, 05/22/2005
GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

solid, reliable car. looks great, performs really well. definitely fun to drive and still gets good gas mileage (I've averaging like 26-27 with a mix of city and highway driving)

Joe's smokin' GT

JOE LEMING, 10/12/2005
GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It's nice to be back in a pontiac! I just love everything about this car. It's style, it's power, it's price!!! I got a 2005 leftover cheap!!!!!!!!!!! And it is a smokin' thing of beauty. We should start a pontiac gt club! Mines white-w/tan interior real sharp. Love to all owners... Big joe

Awesome Car

Grand_Am, 11/08/2005
GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is fun to drive! It has the look and feel of a sports car. What a performance machine! I feel like I'm inside a cockpit when I'm driving it! Mine has hoodscoops, RamAir V6, Rear aerowing spoiler, Monsoon Audio system, power sunroof, XM satellite radio, and many extras. Sometimes people try to race me at stop lights. I am extremely impressed with this car. It makes me feel like a new woman. I can't stop admiring it. Grand Am GT.

Wow

Jordan, 02/18/2005
GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It is an extremely fun car to drive, I love just about every part of it. Even though its only 175 hp, it is very fast, and will get up and go.

GREAT

Margretta, 07/29/2004
GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Its a great and fun car to drive!