Used 2008 Pontiac G6 Consumer Reviews - 112 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Pontiac G6

View reviews for a specific G6 model:

I love My G6
By HappyMama

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My husband bought me a 2008 G6 for an early Christmas gift. I love it. It's fun to drive. My kids even like riding in it. There is more than enough room in the front and back for everybody to ride. The trunk is also a nice size. The stero in it has a great sound. I love that it tells me the tire pressure and if there is ice possible. I love this car and will keep it a very long time.

The whole car.

none

I Live In My Car
By Reeds-Kevin

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car rocks! I have been looking for a 4dr for a while and one day I just decided to check out the 2dr...It was awsome!! Not to mention a 6'3" guy like me fit in it perfectly. and when you sit down, it feels bigger inside than it looked from the outside. It rides nice and road noise is minimal.

Style...inside and out, Room, Stereo, and all the loaded features

The only negative I have is the darn stereo looses its signal when you turn the rear defrost on.

My G6 Convertible
By Darcelle Strother

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second G6 that I have owned. The quality is great, the performance is fantastic and I enjoy the hard top convertible. Very sleek and classy.

Hard Top Convertible, Ease in driving, Heated seats, OnStar

G6 GT sedan (Average)
By Nate

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I panicked and traded in my 01 Tacoma TRD for this when gas was almost 5 bux/gallon in cali. I kinda regret it. It had about 28k miles when i got it, and they didn't tell me it was a had been a rental until i was signing the papers. The gas mileage is ok, i get about 18-20 in town depending how i drive, but on the 6 hr drive home, i can get 30 mpg if i stay at 65-70. I struck a deer back in jan, and the car actually held up pretty well. I am now thinking of trading it in due to pontiac goin bye bye and getting a silverado etx cab. Overall, this car isn't bad, but isn't great. I'd suggest a toyota or honda if purchasing a sedan.

The on-star integrated phone is cool, but can get annoying when ppl call you. It does have a lil bit of pick up too.

Interior needs to not look so cheap. More comfortable seats.

love this car
By NBKEN

2008 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Had this car fora month, a blast to drive so far so good

speed and road handling