Used 2008 Pontiac G6 Consumer Reviews - 110 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Pontiac G6

View reviews for a specific G6 model:

My G6 Convertible
By Darcelle Strother

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second G6 that I have owned. The quality is great, the performance is fantastic and I enjoy the hard top convertible. Very sleek and classy.

Hard Top Convertible, Ease in driving, Heated seats, OnStar

G6 GT sedan (Average)
By Nate

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I panicked and traded in my 01 Tacoma TRD for this when gas was almost 5 bux/gallon in cali. I kinda regret it. It had about 28k miles when i got it, and they didn't tell me it was a had been a rental until i was signing the papers. The gas mileage is ok, i get about 18-20 in town depending how i drive, but on the 6 hr drive home, i can get 30 mpg if i stay at 65-70. I struck a deer back in jan, and the car actually held up pretty well. I am now thinking of trading it in due to pontiac goin bye bye and getting a silverado etx cab. Overall, this car isn't bad, but isn't great. I'd suggest a toyota or honda if purchasing a sedan.

The on-star integrated phone is cool, but can get annoying when ppl call you. It does have a lil bit of pick up too.

Interior needs to not look so cheap. More comfortable seats.

love this car
By NBKEN

2008 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Had this car fora month, a blast to drive so far so good

speed and road handling

better sound system

Never Again!
By Never Again!

2008 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have had nothing but issues. I take it in at least once a month to be fixed, mainly with Brakes and Power steering. Brakes replaced twice fixed four times. First set of brakes were replaced at 9,000 miles. Power steering sensor fixed once then replaced once because it would lock on me while Id drive. Feel very unsafe in this car. Dealership won't do anything for me. Trying to argue the MI Lemon Law with Pontiac Corp. Have also had issues with tire pressure. Let's just say, I will never get a GM again... doing everything I can to get out of this lease!!

Kind of hard to have a favorite feature when you've had nothing but issues with the car.

Gas mileage, safety of this car (Brakes and Power Steering)

My dream car
By Ann

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Fell in love with this car from the day I saw it. I did hear many complaints regarding the sunroof and water leaking from it, so I decided to go for the 2008 Coupe GT model. I've had it for 1 month and totally love the way it drives. It has an amazing power and it's very appealing. I've had people come to ask me what kind of car it is. There're not too many G6 coupes here in FL, so it's head- turner everywhere I go. It motivates me to go anywhere!

Its style. Love that it was designed by 6 women so it DOES look like a girlie car. Femenine and sporty looking at the same time.

Gas mileage! Geezzzzz it wastes gas like there's no tomorrow. The rear view could be better, but nothing to argue about.