Used 2007 Pontiac G6 Consumer Reviews - 232 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Pontiac G6

View reviews for a specific G6 model:

The Car You Should Get
By Smosy

2007 Pontiac G6 GTP 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the car you want. The 0-60 is the same as the new Charger police cars, and the handling is unbelievable. The 6- speed manu-matic is so smooth, you don't even feel the shifts for normal driving, and when you want to gun it, the shift remains smooth (try downshifting - vrooom) The leather seats are extremely comfortable, and the seat heaters come in handy. With the remote start, I never have to get into a hot car in the summer, or a cold car in the winter, big plus.

Leather seats, remote start, 6 speed automanual trans, overall sexiness, OnStar diagnostics, stereo (loud and clear) 18" rims, everything the car has to offer.

Go back to the blue from 07 and older, the new darker blue for 08 isn't quite a pretty

Glad I choose this one
By ccsr

2007 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car to replace a 2003 Mazda 6 w/ 190K miles. I can not get over how happy I am with my purchase. Who said base model cars have to be stripped down or cheap? Not this one! The car handles like it should cost more and its so quiet and torquey you won't even realize you're blowing by posted speed limits like its nothing. Although I bought it used with 15K miles on it, I still have the remainder of the factory warranties and a vehicle that in my opinion outperforms the Mazda in all aspects it makes me dread driving my wife's boring 2007 Toyota Camry. If anyone is in the market for a solid built midsize car don't neglect checking out the G6, it will surprise you.

Driver Info Center (DIC), stereo, delay lock on doors, fuel economy, crash ratings, fit and finish

ABS should have been standard

Get a G6 and live!
By Marc B

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this car to improve my MPG for work and play. Advertised at 20 City and 30 Hwy, this is a solid car that is fun to drive so far. I am about 6'1" and can sit very easy in the front or back. Zippy V-6 will make you drive more aggresively if you are not careful...life is short, live it! I got mine well equiped for under 20K.

Engine (V6), XM radio, comfortable seating, great sporty look for a family sedan!

None yet...still to new to me.

Good value
By maa

2007 Pontiac G6 Value Leader 4dr Sedan w/1SV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got a good price on this and needed a commuter car. It is peppy for a 4 cylinder and roomier than others in its class. The seats are comfortable and it is easy to see out of. This thing flies when I get it on the open highway. I am getting keyless entry put in aftermarket - can't believe it did not come with this

Nice design, speed

3 missing items 1) keyless entry 2) cruise control 3) ipod input. I can live without 2 and 3, but #1 is horrible if you are used to keyless entry considering only the driver's door has a key lock.

Back to Pontiac
By 85cieraholiday

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the car that got us back into a Pontiac after our Honda Civic was totaled. The Pontiac has the 3.5L V6 that is fast as all heck and the interior is comfortable with nice buckets and power everything standard. Ours has the remote starter that is great on cold New England mornings. We get many comments on our Pontiac, something that never happened with our 2000 Civic. This a family car for people who miss the fun of driving.

Power, interior room, all of the usual power things (windows,locks,etc) are standard. Cool temp display on radio, standard cd player.

Why isn't the Pontiac nameplate on the dashboard?