Used 2007 Pontiac G6 Consumer Reviews - 234 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Pontiac G6

View reviews for a specific G6 model:

Love my Pontiac!
By Diva

2007 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my G6! I recently moved from the north, and when I bought it over a year ago, barely anyone owned this car. Now having moved to south, I see more people with it, but I still feel good driving mine. This was my fourth car in less than 3 years, and I love it the best! Like another person said, this is the first car I am not sick of driving within the first few months. I love the design because it's sleek and smooth. I would not trade this car in for anything, and I can not wait to see how the G6 evolves over the next few years.

I love the exterior design the most. But other options I love are the self- adjusting wiping blades. Also, I love the interior red lights on the dashboard! I have tinted windows on my car, and it looks so good at night.

I would put a 6-disc changer in all base models (automatic engine).

bad
By wayne

2007 Pontiac G6 Value Leader 4dr Sedan w/1SV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car so my wife would have a safe reliable car, this is the first car I ever purchased new, 3000 miles the dealership changed the oil and didn't put oil back in the engine, car broke down on interstate and had to be towed back. got no help from dealership and have since purchased a Honda Civic, do not buy a car like this it is cheap, and not reliable

nothing favorite

improve the whole car

Good car for the money
By Greg

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd new car, and best of the bunch. Much better than my Cavalier and Malibu. I am a union worker and only buy American cars. I don't understand people who live in America and buy foreign cars. Support American workers, buy American cars. You will like the G6.

Leather seats. Get leather if you can afford it.

Bigger trunk would be nice.

True driver's car
By Vikont

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The review is actually for a Canadian version of Pontiac G6 SE with Performance Package (3.5L 224-hp V6, hydraulic steering, fog lights; ABS, curtain-side airbags come standard). Purchased just a month ago, and I still can't get over a very competent sporty ride, solid build, just the right suspension, firm cornering, and loads of torque for sudden acceleration. Very roomy too, and all controls are nicely placed. The car is a pleasure to look at and a joy to drive!

Powerful engine, sporty firm but absorbing suspension, solid cornering, simple but elegant muscular style. Great sound system too. This car turns heads!

Better interior plastic finishing (especially the steering wheel), lower brake pedal, 6-speed auto transmission, larger dash tray, overhead compartment for garage door opener, map lights on the rear-view mirror, a little lighter steering and a smaller steering wheel.

Nothing but Problems!!!!!
By Kim

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car in January 07, to downsize from a Gas sucking Yukon. This is a nice looking car and I thought I loved the panoramic roof. WRONG!!!! I do love to ride with the roof open but when it is closed, there is so much wind noise that you can not even talk! My car is in the shop now for the 9th time to repairs this. They have had it for 9 days now! GM is involved and I hope they buy it back! Multiple other problems exist as well, brakes, environmental system was putting a bad smell into the car, power steering racks wen out when car was 11 months old, had to have heaters on seats checked. Gas miles not as good as stated.

LOVE the heated seats LOVE the roof when it is open

hmmmmmm......