Used 2007 Pontiac G6 Consumer Reviews - 232 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Pontiac G6

View reviews for a specific G6 model:

Has anyone had this problem?
By John

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Love the car, but...there is a rattle noise in the right rear quarter. Very annoying. Rear back seat rattles also. Sounds like I'm driving a popcorn machine. Rattles occur whether or not top is down. Makes no difference. If you've had this problem and it was fixed, let me know what was fixed. First dealership I took it to had no clue. I now have it at another dealership. Another issue is torque steer. When I get on it, hard to control the steering wheel. Anyone else experience this. Remedy, or than not getting on it? LOL.

Looks great, really smooth ride, really hugs the road at 85 and 90 mph.

Fix the rattles.

Just Don't Know
By Corey

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had to have my steering lubed up the first day I got it. Then I had to get the rotors turned. Now I have an antifreeze leak. I got rid of my old Pontiac because it was just having too many problems. Granted it had 150,000 miles on it. But this one is giving me headaches. One problem after another. Im also having problems with the visors coming out. I would do more homework next time before buying any car.

Love the sunroof. the sportiness of the car.

Change the seat controls to all automatic.

Happy to have this car
By Marty

2007 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this as a 2007 leftover in April 2008, at a huge savings. I got the Emerald Green, which I have not seen another of and love it. It was peppy when I first got it and is getting even better as I put more miles on it and the mileage is getting better too. The interior is very comfortable and functional as well. Seats are padded well and hold you in place well. The dash is easy to read and controls easy to reach and use. As far at the exterior is concerned, what can I say, I always thought Pontiac made a great looking car with very few exceptions (Aztek). I got remote start, sun and sound package and just want to say, I am very happy with this purchase.

Panoramic roof, good power and seating comfort well as the sporty look. Handles well with the 17's. the 60/40 rear seat and interior design.

Bigger trunk, although its not real bad it could be larger. I think the tiny hood scoops that are on the 08 GTP model would really have set this car apart. Chrome, instead of the painted alloys would have been good too.

Nice Ride
By Scott

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car rides smooth and engine is high performing. It's easy to do much higher than speed limit due to how smooth ride is. Handles very well. Sporty feel while still able to bring the kids along with four doors. I checked on Nissan Altima but no head room for a 6'2" person. I had a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT for 7 years before I bought this car. I was not impressed with new Grand Prix models and the engines offered. Was very impressed that I could get the 224 HP engine in the G6. I get compliments on the look of car all the time. Real sharp with the nice alloy 17 inch rims. Only wish this version had the manual shift option like the GTP. Sporty car with plenty of style.

remote start, heated seats, sporty look of exterior and interior (chrome), rims, engine performance, bucket seats (only wish I had gotten leather), XM radio,local dealership offers free oil changes for life with this purchase

Turn radius is poor on U-Turns, would be nice to have input jack for MP3 player on radio (I think this is available on 2008 model)

So lucky I found this Car!
By onsteegirl

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I needed a great used car and my salesman found this one that had low miles, chrome wheels, and a sun roof. Sounds cheesy, but every time I see my car, I am stoked to drive it! Looks awesome and I've gotten many compliments. Rides great, quick pickup when entering highways. Has a roomy backseat that my friends said was more comfortable than they expected.

The sunroof and the white color. It is so great to put the windows down and open it all up on a sunny day. I'm moving to Florida and this car is perfect!

I'm short, so there are a few blind spots that I always need to be aware of. NEEDS an AUX input! I can't believe I can't use my Ipod, bummer!