Used 1994 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Firebird for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Buy a newer one

TSS, 05/20/2003

There are problems with tyhem & things are expensive in mechanical area

Great Car.

94TA6SPD, 11/23/2010

Well, I was starting college and had saved up enough for a used car. Unlike all my friends, I was particular to the muscle car movement, so I looked for something with a V8 and RWD. I found my car which had some defects but was in pretty great shape for the price and age. I love driving it and have never been happier with a car. I love driving it and listen to the exhaust, "rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble, ROAAAAAR!"

fun but expensive

pumpkin48, 08/13/2005

We bought our 94 in may of 05,its fast and alot of fun,but it broke down in july o5 and was very expensive to fix,the distributor cap and rotor are behind the waterpump and unless your a mechanic you need one to fix it. Other than that we love it and looking for lots of fun to come its a very fun car to drive whoa pony!Fast fast fast.

Dont get the engine wet!!!!

darbow, 12/30/2003

I luv the car except for all the irritating electrical bugs. First, dont ever get the engine wet, the distributer is $800 to replace. bad design by GM. I got a Cobra now and like it better (not in the shop as much)

My 4th and the best

RJshaft, 12/12/2005

I've always had the 6 cyl. Now the v-8 brings the raw excitement they lacked. Classic style will leave the future enthusiasts awing.

MUSCLE CAR

rjharried, 04/26/2004

I bought this car w/ 18k miles in 1997, as of spring 2004 61k miles. I've replaced an alternator, battery, and driver side power window motor, and of course routine maintenance. otherwise, reliable, great runner, lots of fum

American Muscle- Get one today!

Gregg, 11/15/2007

These cars (Fbodys) are the best bang for your buck on the market, period! 94-97 Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am are great buys being anywhere from $3000- $7000 based on condition and mileage. 285hp 315ft lbs of torque and gets 25+ MPG on the highway. What more could you ask for?!?! Easily modified to reach 350+ HP reliably. Very few mechanical issues. As with any used car look for service and maintenence records to see how it was cared for.

a good car