Used 1993 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Reviews

Used Bonneville for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Bonnie' SSE

Lo', 12/02/2002

Out of the few cars I've driven I'm glad that this on was my first car of them all. Great handling, good gas mileage, and good pick up. I love it!

SUPER CAR

JOE FROBASE, 02/12/2003

35 MPG LOTS OF POWER GREAT IN SNOW ALMOST NO REPAIRS WITH 145,OOO MILES ON CAR RIDES & HANDLES GREAT ITS ALMOST SPOOKY HOW GOOD THIS CAR HAS BEEN

great

ZOROO2505, 07/09/2003

great car .10 years withouth any problems.

A car I'm Glad I owned

remmmmmm, 07/25/2003

I bought this car new and now I have over 315,000 miles On it and it still looks and runs great. I think it has to do with how hard or easy you drive as well as certain up keep. I use castrol full syntec oil and change every 9,000 miles. Burn the same reg. gas Texaco. And put neww spark plugs in every 30,000 as well as change the air filter. Just drive normal and it will last.

Impressed!

Alex, 05/03/2005

I got this car when it has 125,000 miles. At 225,000, Its still chugging. I use it all the time to make 325 mile road trips home from the University.It Runs great at I can make aboout 350 miles on a single tank! My roomates nicknamed it "Old Faithful" For the money, This car is a true work horse. The ride is pretty quiet and smooth, Its sturdy enough not to be shifted by the draft of large trucks. Its supprisingly fuel efficient for the 3.8 litter engine. The interior is huge. Ive never had any major mechanical problems. Be a little weary of leaking hoses near sensors though. Its no "hot ride", its not "sexy", but it feels great to have a car dependable enough to get you where you are going.

12345...7