Used 1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Grand Voyager for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Bad Transmissions

dtolbert, 03/25/2004

Currently at 106,000 miles. Had to replace transmission at 100,000. This is the second Voyager I have owned, had to replace the transmission on both. Other repairs normal for it's age. When working, I like vehicle, just can't deal with the transmission problems anymore.

1995 Voyager LE Extended

marti, 12/22/2002

My 1995 Plymouth Voyager has been exceptionally reliable. With 130,000 miles, it has run smoothly with no engine or mechanical problems. The only time it requires a mechanic is for the routine maintenance. It has carried soccer teams, moved my mother's antiques, and managed anything else required of it. I really appreciate how comfortable it is to drive after 10 hours behind the wheel. It is also my third Chrysler mini-van and all have performed to 120K+ with reliability.

Beware any over 135kmi

FiskJ, 12/31/2002

I purchased this vehicle to use as a daily driver. After 50kmi/1 yr 4 mo. the engine has been very reliable and strong. I do have to add though that every front end component started failing at 140kmi. This is very expensive at about $300/month for the past 6 months. Also be warned I have a transmission cooler as well as regular services and the transmission just let go @ 157kmi with NO WARNING SIGNS!

stay away from

jac433, 10/29/2003

BOUGHT 3 YEARS AGO @ 45000 MILES, USED UP TWO TRANSMISSIONS , TWO ENGINES ,AND LOTS OF ROAD CALLS AT NIGHT BECAUSE IT BROKE DOWN.IAM A MECHANIC AND THIS CAR IS JUNK.i WILL NEVER BUY I PLYMOUTH OR DODGE PRODUCT AGAIN.

Mixed bag

rockyr74, 11/17/2003

135000 miles, just replaced starter, tranny went out at 100,000 ($1500), coolant lines to rear heater corroded out at 90,000. Annoying slight vibration that has been inherent since I bought it used with 30K.