Used 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

Awesome Car
By Wendywhy

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I was hesitant to buy this vehicle because it had over 190,000 miles on it, but that was almost five years ago. It now has over 250,000 miles on it and still runs great. I have had to do nothing but minor repairs to it and she is still going strong. I love this car and plan on passing it down to my daughter for her first car in 2 years.

Everything, the reliability the most!

None

'95 Olds Cutlass
By G Gray

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This car has been very dependable with no major repairs required for my 11+ years and over 110,000 miles of ownership. I have used this vehicle for both in town and highway driving with a family and friends.

I like how it is easy to get in and out of and has decent trunk space.

The cup holders in back are not deep enough, during sharp turns drinks tend to tumble out and spill.

Last of the Olds Droptops
By johnmilner

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

My Cutlass convertible was bought from my uncle who bought it new. It's been a wonderfull car. It has some cheap plastic, for fitting interior pieces, but mostly it's ok. The 3.4 V6 engine is pretty peppy. Olds should have offered a manual transmission.

The rollbar, factory 5 spoke rims, and no need for a hood-prop.

It needs a manual transmission, the Aurora's V8 engine, and better interior componets.

Great Car
By Travis Hurd

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I love my Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. I haven't had any problems with it. I bought it with 95,000 miles on it. Now it has 135,000 is and still running strong. The only problem I have is that I have not been able to find any performence parts for it.

Love the Look, Hate the Curse
By Chris

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I really like the way the 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme looks and how comfortable it is. It has loads of looks and is fun! Unfortunately it is a GM product of the 90's which means that it eventually falls apart. When you get a few miles on her things just break!

Build the car with better materials.