Used 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

Long Live Oldsmobile
By WDMask

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 221,000 miles on it and everything works the car is Great i love it handling and the 3.1L V6 SFI has 160 HP the acceleration/power is amazing and great mileage i get anywhere between 26-28 MPG highway AVG its got as high as 30 MPG once it drives smooth like a Cadillac its super roomy AC super cold and Fabric seats I HATE LEATHER this car puts my moms 2000 Dodge stratus ES 4dr to shame its 2.5 L V6 Mitsubishi helped design that engine for dodge but the olds has a 3.1 L V6 and i get more horsepower better fuel economy more room and acceleration out of it there is no match OLDS wins i have only put 4,000 miles on it but so far its perfect hope to get it up to 350,000 miles.

Everything.

only three improvements i think are needed the cigarette ashtray placement is not the best and the way the rear end of the car is a bit ugly but other wise that's it the third thing is GM is a fool for ever stopping production if they were smart they would bring back legendary Oldsmobile!

Car Saved My Life
By josh

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This was my first car given by my grand parents, it was a fun reliable car, and when the time for testing came this car saved my life, i was in a head on collision, where my Olds and a Camry were smashed, car was totaled but i walked away from the accident with only small cuts, i would buy this car again it was reliable, fun, and SAFE.

the cup holders, and the seats

car needed better ac, and trunk button was hard to find

What a car!
By Victor_GA

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

What a car! I bought it at only 45,000 miles and the last owner did take care of it; this Cutlass Supreme SL is practically the "oldest new car" I know. I am impressed with Oldsmobile, I wish they would come back with a vengeance: Olds- Hybrids... Made in America!

3.4L-V6 engine(power!), keyless entry, power windows, antena and driver seat. All leather!

Nothing really... I will probably will get me a GSA.

Perfect first car.
By Robert24

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This is a great all around car. Good engine, with few major repairs, mostly gaskets, exhaust manifold replace after 180000 miles. Very fun to drive, handles well. Cruise control doesn't work...

V6, Keyless entry,power windows and driver seat.

Can only think of drivers seat cushion.

Great buy and fun ride
By Linn

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

We bought our daughter one with 275000 miles from a friend for her first car to learn with. She drove it 50000 more and we loved it and she did also, so we bought one with only 19000 miles that was actually the last one built. We still Love it and Just found one with 10450 original miles. We did have the top to come up going down the road and broke the braces and caused a lot of repair. It was locked down and was passing a truck when the draft caused this to happen. We plan on writing GM about that but still Love the car. Great bang for the buck! It is American also!

Roll bar for looks, handles great, reliable, good fuel mileage. Parks easy and fun to drive. Love the sound of the twin cam engine!

Less plastic and make more of them!