Used 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

Owner
By juanita martin

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 4dr Sedan

Bought new on 12-09-1993 now has 130,000 miles have had very little repairs to make still driving with satisfaction.

color, good radio and cassette player with no problem. automatic doors and windows(which have been a problem).

better door locks and windows to last.

Superb Car All Around
By Chuck

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

After owning one of these cars for numerous years, I sold it with total regret. Mine had put three teenagers through driving and their first car and was still running strong after! This is by far the best looking model of Cutlass and certainly the most reliable of Oldsmobile! Do yourself a favor and buy one....very little will have to be done to these cars mechanically.

I love the front end design of this car most, but the entire body and interior is superb for General Motors, even in today's models

Front seals on these cars tend to start leaking around 100,000 miles, other than this, I would not change a thing!

Great dependable car!
By Mellissa

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

My car has 138,000 miles on it and it's never stalled before! The air still works awesome, the heater's great, and it has an amazing speaker system. It is a really sharp car. I got in an accident recently and spun out on ice, hitting a guardrail at 75 mph and it only needed an airbag and a headlight! This is a great, sturdy, dependable car! I definitely recommend it!

The spoiler looks sharp. It has a great speaker system. It purrs like a kitten after 13 years. It has great acceleration and brakes.

None, I love this car!

No Better Ride.
By BUCK AHRUE

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 4dr Sedan

I am the original owner of a 1994 Cutlass Supreme. I would still match my car up to any newer model cars. I relocated to Chicago this past summer and the car has handled just as well in the inclement weather. My car is now approaching 90,000 miles and performs as well today as it always has. I love this car.

Reliable Car(s)
By Renae

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I am a long-term Olds Cutlass owner. I actually own two. Both now have close to 200,000 miles on them. I have had to make very minimal repairs (hose replacements, gaskets, etc.). They run forever (or at least I've been lucky). The model has a couple blind spots and the a/c vents aren't located very well, but this is minimal.

The comfort, leather interior, and smooth ride.

Noted above.