2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Couldn't be more pleased
By xterrajess on
Vehicle2006 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
ReviewThis is the best vehicle. So incredibly reliable. Some fun facts:
- In 7 years of ownership, I've never taken it to the shop for anything other than the regular oil change and tire rotation.
- Front 2 seats are very comfortable. I get many comments on this.
- Steering wheel offers some resistance when turning but is OK.
- Decent gas mileage for the year and type of vehicle
- Lots of trunk space, tons when the back seats are down. I can fit a corner piece of furniture in the back standing upright in this thing.
- Don't have to slam the doors for them to close
- Nice blinker sound
- Replacements parts (from minor fender benders & whatnot) are pretty cheap
Worst FeaturesI absolutely love this vehicle, but if I'm going to be super picky I could name a couple of things to improve. A/C and heat: Even when turned to off, I can feel a breeze from the vents regardless of the settings. Also, there really is no comfortable set of settings for a long trip. I constantly move change the temp settings to remain comfortable. The forward/back adjustment lever works fine but the way it's designed causes everything to get stuck on it. Add an inside handle on the back door. Standard music system is pretty average...or less than average. I replaced it. Like I said, super picky. This is an awesome vehicle.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.