Used 2014 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

Used Versa for Sale
Select your model:

Warranty pit

Gloria, 10/07/2016
1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased a new 2014 Nissan Versa with 7 miles on it. It now has less than 30K and we have had a new transmission, a new gas sensor and a new dash as well as it had to be re-keyed. Such a dissapointment out of this car. To be fair we bought this car for our then 16 year old so price was a huge consideration. We felt that we should buy new since we thought it would be a better investment versus a used car due to reliablity. WRONG investment in dealership waiting rooms, using rental cars (theirs) and time on phone is the return on investment. In 2 years our car has been in the shop for a week or more 3 times. Done with Nissan!

Pass on Nissan too many issues to count!

Michele, 02/07/2016
1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

My car is not even 6 months old and already I am having issues with it. When I first got it, it drove ok at times it was a little noisy and hesitated when accelerating! Since the TCM reprogram it is now driving like a 20 year old car very rough and noisy! I no longer feel safe in the car because of all the shuddering. Nissan has no answer for this problem as it seems to be common in alot of their cars even their newest models.I guess I feel lucky because my car drove for 6 months. I have read stories of people having the same issues or worse with Nissan cars that have only had their cars for a few weeks. In addition, I am filling it up with gas every few days! The car seems to have a mind of its own and will pull and accelerate on its own even while trying to come to a stop in traffic making it very dangerous to drive. The body of my car is like paper. My windows wont roll down anymore. To make matters worse, I have a very expensive loan that I took out to finance this peice of crap and I am afraid the car will die long before the balance is payed off. The only saving grace in all of this mayhem is that I purchased an extended warranty. I have a feeling I am going to use it alot. I am already 3 visits in to the dealer in less than 2 weeks. Do yourself a favor and pass on Nissan. Go with a Honda thats the car I wanted originally. I now regret not following my gut as it would have saved me alot of headaches and money.