Used 2009 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews - 129 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Versa

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

The Worst Vehicle I Have Ever Owned
By mandj123

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have had this vehicle for almost 2 years now and from the moment I bought it I have had problems. It has been to the dealer multiple times, and when I say multiple I mean way too many to count. I have had start up issues since I bought the vehicle, which leads me to believe that the fuel pump is bad, I have alignment problems, I have a car alarm that works sometimes but not at other times, the material on the interior doors has been falling off for some time now, the car makes noises when I turn, and worst of all and most recent the piece of junk is having transmission problems at just 25,000 miles and the dealer cannot fix it. I hate this car, don't think of buying one its a nightmare.

My favorite feature is the gas mileage, when the car actually works

Remove the vehicle from production and give everyone their money back that bought one.

First car
By John

2009 Nissan Versa 1.6 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

It's a simple little car nothing special but I have gotten from girls that it's cute and they like it. It even has a cute name. Great for the price.

Pretty good stock speakers

a little to squarish

Love my Versa
By Love my Versa

2009 Nissan Versa 1.6 Base 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

First time ever buying a car and a new driver. I love the way my versa rides. It is comfortable. I can see everything around me and I only have to fill my tank I also look good in it. Good Job Nissan!

Good mileage, Look goo

Arm rest

Great Value
By havingfun

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Very happy with this purchase. A 2009 Hatchback S with CD player, AC and automatic for $11,500. The engine is so quiet, enough rev for rush hour traffic. Decent sound system and so much space inside. It's the perfect commuter car plus the space to throw the kids, recyclables, and the pets inside when needed. You won't be disappointed. The mpg quoted around 33 seems exact to me. Remembering my 1995 Altima as the best car ever, hoping Versa picks up the torch.

Exterior look, and all of the basics to keep me happy 5-10 years. Top off with synthetic oil every 5K and drive happy. AC is arctic like.

The stock steel wheels with hub covers is pathetic, can't wait to replace with black alloys a la MINI.

Great car for the Price
By sluguy

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought Versa Hatchback for my wife and found the car to be such a good deal I bought one for myself 2 months later. Currently have 12,000 miles on each car and only problem we have had is a nail in one tire on wife's Versa. Took trip to St. Louis and found the Versa to be quiet,comfortable and great gas mileage. Got 36 MPG on the highway. I would highly recommend the Versa for the consumers who are looking for a great car for a reasonable price.

Interior Room and Body Style