Used 2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

Used Versa for Sale
Select your model:
12345...53

Pros
Cons

A good car at a great price

bstern92, 08/24/2012

I bought the Versa from the original owner and it now has 84,000 miles on it. All in all it was a great buy. You can't beat the price of the Versa. Since I have a bad back it was hard to find a car with a seat that was super comfortable besides my friend's Volvo, but obviously I couldn't afford that and the Versa is the only other car that gives me complete pain relief. Has more interior room than my dad's Acura TSX. Gas mileage is great, but the gas tank is small so don't let the gas gauge fool you. Some negatives are the acceleration and has lots of body roll. The thing I hate the most is not having a middle armrest. Cup holders are awkward. Cruise control isn't standard. No trunk button

Smooth, Quick, Efficient, and Fun

Brandon, 08/16/2006

with a sleek looking exterior and solid built interior, i am proud to cruise around in this car. It has impressive acceleration and handling that always surprises me when i'm cruising. The interior is comfortable, solid, and very inviting. my first tank of fuel lasted 410 miles which is always a plus, and filling it back up at $2.89 a gallon only cost me around $28. all together i am extremely pleased with my Versa!

Versa/Kenny Ross

Heflynn, 08/24/2010

Bought new with 17 miles on it. I drive it back and forth to work, no off road, nor do I have a passenger the majority of the time. Here is what has been replaced. Strut bearings, struts, intermediate steering column (noise came back so it is going back again) rotors, rotors turned, fuel pressure regulator, oxygen sensor, rear defrost (twice), muffler has rusted off. This part is not covered under my extended warranty and it will cost around 2000.00 to fix. I have had no issue with the dealership that I bought it from, they are great just a bad product to be selling. The servicing dealership Kenny Ross, horrible service. There is not enough space to explain how terrible my experience was.

CVT transmission

gustavo valcarcel, 04/12/2016
1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

In less than 10 000 miles I have to replace the CVT Transmission 4 times and still the problem. Fuel economy is like any other full side car, I will go with TOYOTA.

Good starter car but never again!

werolln_dyhatn, 10/28/2013

Been driving the 07 hatchback for 7 years now- this was my first new car that I paid for myself. It's fun to drive (as are all manual transmission cars) but it lacks hp & zip. Mpg is good if you stay under 60 mph but if you have a lead foot like me, good luck. Hubcaps flew off after year 1. Someone stole the antenna tip on year 2. Tires seem to have the insane will to stay flat- I don't know how often I've had to patch them up and they have the propensity to find all sharp objects and impale themselves on it. Tires have been routinely changed every year because of that. Rotors changed after 4 years. Battery after 3 years. Immaculate maintenance on my part can't help this vehicle.

12345...53