Used 2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 222 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

121K and going strong!
By DL34119

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Company fleet car that was handed down to me. It chose me, not the other way around. This car is near perfect for its mission and price point. Comfortable, fun for an econobox, great visibility, and unbelievably roomy all around! Complaints about wheel covers flying off are true. Other than that,if you want maximum interior space and comfort,small footprint and bang for buck- this is it!

Comfort, roominess including rear seats, visibility, small footprint.Dependability.

Hubcaps are cheap and conveniently fly off. My car has no driver's right arm rest or console.

worst car ever
By RobD

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

had car in shop over 26 times have had replaced:Steering column, struts, strut mount assembly, a pin in the steering column, steering rack, and an inner cv boot (which came torn from the factory). Along with the front end issue which has never been fixed we have had replaced: brake relay, AC blower motor (2x), Engine block (@ 25k miles), radiator and cvt transmission (both @50k mi somehow radiator fluid got in trans and trans fluid in radiator..go figure), ac relay (2x), fuel pump, fuel sending unit, and assorted interior plastic pieces which broke off. This car is a piece of crap, and so is Nissan customer service. I have had to retain an attorney because they will not fix my car.

I think I am the only person that actually gets good gas mileage in the car (33 hwy).

Hey Nissan, don't manufacture bad products and sell them to people and refuse to rectify the problem.

2007 versa commuter
By garrett

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I drive 100 miles daily and find the Versa to have good comfort. 4 big men can ride in it no problem. I like the 6 speed manual but a lot of time spent in stop and go traffic will leave you worn out. The only problems I've had is excessive cranking at startup. Took it to the dealer twice and they changed parts but couldn't fix the problem. I suspect a relay but it usually is no problem.

Big interior, comfortable seats, well optioned for a strippy car

A taller gear final ratio on the 6 speed trans would be nice, also a dealership that has mechanics that know what they are doing would be nice.

review
By dakota

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Overall i love my car.

The soft, interior seats and head room.

make the model of the car less able to lose hubcaps. Ive lost two now in a period of five months. They shouldn't fall off so easily.

beware of gas economy
By Alan Mcsavage

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

DO NOT BUY! I cannot even get 350kms per 50lt tank. My 1995 Toyota Corolla still gets over 450kms on a 40lt tank. How can a 4 cylinder with all the new technology get worse mileage than most 8 cylinder cars. I was totally deceived into believing I was getting a fuel efficient car. From now on I will stick to Toyota! DO NO BE DECEIVED!!!!

Great interior space.

GAS MILEAGE AND NO DECEIVING!!!!!