Used 2007 Nissan Versa Sedan Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

Safe
By DNC

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I was in a fairly bad crash with this car when another driver turned into me. The car was totaled but no one in my car was hurt, and judging from the damage someone in my car should have been. I am truly thankful that I drove a Versa.

This Car is OKAY....
By adensmommie

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I was searching for a car for two weeks and came up on this 07' Versa...I test drove it(not having driven manual in awhile) and I liked the feel of the car. I also got a good deal on it too. After the first week, the car felt like it was gonna die on me when I would turned on the AC and it shook a lot. Also the engine is REALLY LOUD!!! I was in 6th gear at 3500 RPMS doing 70 MPH and the engine sounded even more loud. My 92' eclipse had better gas mileage than this car, I would need to fill my tank every week and I only work 10 minutes away from my house. I like the look of this car but not for gas mileage and for a manual vehicle. I am currently looking to trade this car in...

inside interior looks nice, lots of room space for a car that looks small on the outside. Sound system sounds good.

engine is too loud, gas mileage needs to be improved and also needs to improve manual engine.

I Love This Car
By noregrets

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I really love my Versa. I went from an unreliable 1994 Mazda 626 to a 2007 Versa and it was a wise choice and a great buy. My only issue is I have not mastered parking it like I did with my Mazda. Hopefully, I will get better with time. I love my Nissan Versa!!!!

The look of it.

Seems like it has some blind spots making it difficult to park.

Great little car...
By curegirl0421

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Unfortunately it looks as if the other reviewer got a bit of a lemon; I have enjoyed driving this car, although I will agree it's a bit on the loud side. The only thing I truly have had issue with is the interior seems to be just snapped together and I often have to smack panels back in place, but for a cheap car, I can't complain. Gas mileage... well, I made it from Denver to Tucson and back on 4 1/2 tanks of gas... you do the math!

Not low to the ground like many small sedans, cute, great gas mileage.

Better application of interior panels, *definitely* some noise reduction improvements.

Nissan Versa 2007
By Marc Weissman

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Overall very satisfied with handling and comfort of drive, especially in the snow. My wife loves it!

Intellikey!, handling; steering wheel controls for cruise, bluetooth and radio; full body side colors, flared design for tail lights, easy parking, sunglass holder, sun-roof, extra visibility via mini-windows in front of side mirrors, split-fold down seats, quietness for 4 cylinder;

Cons: gas mileage could be better for a 4 cyl.; more space in between-seat compartments, nice if Intellekey opened rear doors as well; gear selector needs some sort of extra stop mechanism to prevent shifting into low gear;tire pressure gauge too too sensitive; tires wear too fast