Used 2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews - 260 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Versa

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

a lot of blind spots
By versa

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

The hachback window is small and not enogh veiw out of it. The post from the side rear windows to the hachback window is to broad that is where the blind spots are. The stupid tringle windows in driver and passengers side windows are also a distraction. The sticker said 25 mpg,in town and 36 mpg highway. Well I have not done much highway driving yet but I do not get any where near 25 mpg where I live and I live in the country.

I do like the electornic key, windows,

Do a way with the tringle windows in front of car, improve veiwing out of hach window. Most of all improve miles per gallon.

So far so good
By racerx

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I'd have to say that over all, it's a pretty solid little car. Good interior space for the segment, especially the back seat. I got the 6 speed manual and boy does it require a lot of shifting. I'm in 6th by 45 mph. The fuel mileage hasn't been what I had hoped for at about 29 mpg with a mostly highway commute. Maybe it will get better with the engine completely broken in.

Perhaps a little taller final drive gear ratio for a better highway cruise.

Amazing car for the price..
By cloud9ine

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The Nissan Versa is an amazing car for the price. Awesome handling, great interior and lots of space. Totally great car.

Rear legroom bigger than a Maxima's.

Steering vagueness, low-gear power a little.

Value Car
By kzitikat

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Bought the car to drive back and forth from work. I plan on keeping it until it dies or 300,000 miles - whichever comes first. I like the ride and quality feel which isn't what I expected in a subcompact. I wish the gas mileage was better compared to my last car (my Corolla was getting 38), but I am getting between 32-34 which isn't terribly disappointing. The air conditioner is making a disconcerting grinding noise when I first turn it on. I plan to have it checked by the dealer. Otherwise the quality has been excellent. The engine in the car is not very powerful. I like to call it a sewing machine engine. It is sufficient for my usage though.

The car sits much higher than other subcompact cars. The price was my favorite 'feature'.

A center armrest would be nice. Also more storage compartments along the center console.

Versa (Tiida) in Oz
By Andrew in Oz

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Drove one as a high car here and was looking for a vehicle to buy. Tried a few vehicles not really considering Tiida but kept comparing others to Tiida. Great in traffic - nice to shoot off from the lights while the V8 boys can't afford to shoot off anymore. Comfortable to drive as plenty of adjustment in seat (including height) and steering wheel. Was only going to be a second car but can't really justify spending twice the price for little more than a badge. Read so so reviews in Oz but good to see owners rate this car.

Comfort, interior space, quiet, nippy, fuel economy, easy to drive and park.

Possibly more options. Don't like cars bein offered without ABS. Don't buy without ABS you may need it one day.