Used 1995 Nissan Truck Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Nissan Truck Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

Original owner...two teenagers and still rolling
By Odd Ball

1995 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Yes I am an original owner and still have the truck 23 years later. Close to 200k. Motor isn't as quick as it use to be. Weather stripping, paint and interior showing signs of sun wear of southern ca. Still drives great close to 190K. Needs a new speedo. New clutch at 180K but I blame the two new drivers that had it for killing the clutch before 200K. Little things here and there but over all tremendous on longevity. Yes no cup holder sucks and the cassette radio has finally died. Truck four wheels like a champ and is great in the snow.

I have 278,000 miles on my sky blue nissan truck
By charlie

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

GREAT: I bought truck new and has never burned oil. I have never had engine work done. dependable. looks great. 4x4 works great. after 21 years strangers still ask me if I want to sell. GOOD: plenty of power for climbing hills and towing for a small truck. blue paint looks new except over the cab top. Interior in good shape. NOT SO GOOD: transmission had to be rebuilt at 198,000 miles. CV joints needed to be replaced at 165,000 miles ( cost $500 to professionally replace). Summary: I have never babied this truck. I've been stuck in sand bars buried up to the axles on streams 50 miles from paved roads. I've pulled 40' RV's out of snow banks. I've gone places a coyote wouldn't go. bottom line: this is the best vehicle I have ever owned ! since 1/18 I've replaced clutch and throw out bearing.

Best Truck Ever Made
By Darren

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

This little truck is the best ever made in terms of reliability...beats the famed Toyotas. I bought mine new and have had is ever since. I have 152K on it with no repairs as of yet except brakes, battery etc... I get offers weekly for it as I feel it's true value is about 5K now even thought KBB says about $1,500. You can not buy one for less than 3-5K. I will probably keep it forever as it is a rare item--something made well at a good price. They should make vehicles like this again....simple and basic.

95 XE Cab More Than Moneys Worth
By Jeff Forester

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

This vehicle is 21 years old and still rolling on

The little truck that could.
By Charles

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This truck is pretty much unkillable.... It was and still is my first truck and I ran it hard. I'm talking airborne, redlining, hauling, towing, drifting, crashing, commuting, ect. It did it all. At around 280,000 miles it was stolen, taken on a weeklong off-road joyride, and abandoned in the snow for another week. Once recovered, I still drove it home. It's not fast or super flashy, but I and anyone who has seen her in action will testify to its sheer capability.