Used 1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Truck for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great almost

ryanjg, 08/15/2010
SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

My truck has been great needs just the regular things only thing i would change is the plastic parts everything plastic just breaks or warps visors broke rear window hings and bumper step maybe being in Colorado the uv rays may be part of it but still. But would never get rid of it

King Cab is King

splendid vehicle, 01/19/2010
SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck new in late 1992, 17 years ago. It has been used hard, especially in summers and fall, hauling canoes, camping and waterfowl hunting. I can't imagine a more reliable truck. I replaced the clutch 3 years ago. All other repairs have been standard. The frame is showing superficial rust. Thats it! This is one spectacular vehicle. Oh, but a cupholder would be good.

Reliability King

perseverance, 04/09/2002
SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this1993 truck from a paint salesman in 1995 to haul building construction materials for a Florida beach duplex that I built that year. He put 45K highway miles on it in two short years. I change the oil every 5K miles. I now use it to commute to work daily and to haul my boat on weekends. I nowhave 130K miles on it (as of 4/9/02) without ANY major component replacements ... just batteries, tires, two headlights and a tail lamp. I've had the bed overloaded beyond its rated capacity onseveral 60 mile road trips. I have poarked it at the construction site next to the Atlantic coastal beach and received NO RUST. That is GOOD reliability!

Dependable

Agator82, 01/19/2010
2dr Extended Cab SB

my Dad purchased this truck new from the dealership in 1993, and after 15 years decided to pass it on with 180,000 miles. All I can say is great truck. Had its first brake job at 201,000; clutch at 194,000. Two starters, but not much else. I will keep this one for a long time.

Great little truck

Austinite007, 07/05/2002
SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had my Nissan p/u for almost 10 years and have just hit 100k on the odomoter. No major problems with anything. Just the usual battery, tires, and freon replacements every few years or so. If you're looking for a dependable commuter truck with light duty use for hauling things from Home Depot on the weekends, this truck is the one to get!