Used 1993 Nissan Truck Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1993 Nissan Truck

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

herculon of a little truck
By mac

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

owed since new had 14 miles when my father brought home. The best small pick up ever seen no doubt about it, pulls down low and midway, plenty of torque for passing in fifth gear at highway speeds, has some fenderwell bed rust but its a truck, built to drive not look pretty all day, and has never had valve cover off, only recent waterpump and belts, uses no oil and leaks none, best money ever spent.

engine, drive and ride, very very durable, performance, small version of a hemi head

frame rails tend to rust, and or bed of truck

93 Nissan Pickup 4x4
By JRIP

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

My Nissan D21 4WD 5spd is by the far the most reliable vehicle ive had. i bought it with 67000 miles in Sept, 08. I go off roading with it all the time, and it loves the mud, i have 30x9.5x15 Mud Kings on it. The truck now has 78000 miles and it runs strong. Ive replaced the timing chain, timing tensioner, timing gears, and guides, all the seals, starter, distributor cap, brake lines, pads, drums, fuel lines, fuel pump, and exhaust. With all of that and with purchasing the truck i have only spent about 1200 on the truck. I have all original receipts, and i'm the third owner. The engines run mint, its silent. tranny and clutch are great. wont hesitate to chirp third gear!

Overall reliability

better gas mileage. I get about 14-16 miles per gallon city, and 15-19 hwy

TOUGH
By Jason

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had my hardbody since I got out of school, gave it H*&& since. Got 250k on it and it still starts every time, runs as good as the day I got it with 124k. Had to put a couple trannys in it but like I said, I drive the heck out of it. Very tough engine, takes beating after beating but always changed oil on time.

Cold a/c, handles great for a truck.

Plastic vents crack easy, tougher front bumper!

Best vehicle I ever have owned
By SteveS

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned over 12 vehicles, Ford, GM, Dodge, Honda and a newer Nissan. However this 93 truck is the most reliable one of the bunch. It has been in 3 accidents, driven over 170K miles and I have put in under $1,000 in overall maintenance costs to include oil & tires. I would buy one if looking for solid transportation.

Reliable Truck
By Good LittleTruck

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had no trouble since I purchased this truck in 1992. It has been completely reliable. It gets great gas mileage, and has been a great vehicle.

Great gas mileage,