Truck buyers have another solid option with the fully redesigned 2017 Nissan Titan. It's the mainstream half-ton pickup in Nissan's new two-truck lineup that also includes the beefier Titan XD. The Titan comes up short in a few areas, but on the whole it's a likable pickup truck.
- Standard V8 offers plenty of power
- Numerous in-cabin and bed storage solutions
- Optional Pro-4X off-road package offers useful upgrades for backcountry use
- Generous bumper-to-bumper warranty.
- No alternative engines for 2017
- Only one available axle ratio
- Touchscreen interface hampered by small physical and virtual buttons
- Cabin design not especially attractive
- Maximum towing and payload capacities slightly lower than rivals.