Used 2010 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Great truck in comparison!
By Ian

2010 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a USED crew cab truck when I stumbled on this NEW Titan. I got an awesome price on it because it was a left over 2010, in fact that price was so good I only paid about $2k more for it then I would have for any of the used trucks I had seen. I previously had a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Reg Cab and the Titan has easily beaten that so far. The Chevy didn't have any real mechanical issues but several annoying things like paint pealing and the decals coming off that just annoyed me on a new truck. Also the interior design of the Chevy was not near as user friendly and compared to even the base model Titan the Chevy was stripped!

I REALLY like that fact that I can sit in the back seat, slouch back and my knees will still not even touch that back of the front seat! I'm no shorty either at 6'1" theres not many vehicles I can say this about.

Better MPG would be great but I wouldn't want to loose any of the features to accomplish it. A Diesel option would be cool too.

Third Titan
By MOTS

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 3rd. Titan Crew Cab. Drove a Ford and traded it for my 2nd. Titan. Liked my Titan better. Bought another one. Just drove home about 200 miles at 70-75 mph and average 18 mpg. Not bad for a truck. I am very pleased with all my Titans. Great quality at a good price. Nissan has made some changes from electric fans to engine mounted fan and interior changes. Few less bells and whistles that I liked on my previous Titans. Still love the truck.

Power, quality, price and room

Better mpg

Best truck
By killgo

2010 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned my Titan for 7 months and no regrets. I drove every truck before before purchasing the Pro-x and has been the best truck I have ever owned.

Low gear ratio in the pro-x Great Looks Stereo, okay everything

Maybe a Diesel?

Good Purchase
By Dave

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Nissan Titan! And, with the poor economy, I got it for a great price. I've had my Titan for almost a year & have no rattles or other noises. The crew cab is very roomy. Don't believe everything you read or hear about the mileage. I have a tow package & 4WD, but get 19-20 MPG if I keep it at 65 MPH on the freeway. I pulled a lightly loaded trailer on the freeway and got 16 MPG.

Redesign the body & be the first one to put a diesel engine in a light truck.

Titan = Bang for the Buck
By DoubleD

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Seems like Nissan is good at offering "bang for the buck" vehicles. I was looking at all the other trucks and hadn't considered the Titan. I stumbled across it . And I'm happy I did! I hated 1st gen styling, but like the current model. I test drove it and really liked it, especially for the price! It's not 100% perfect . No vehicle ever is. But, this one comes pretty darned close. Room, functionality, utility, options . All of them are very good! My friends are all jealous of the truck! I'd definitely recommend this vehicle to someone looking for a full-sized truck.

Power, interior, options, handling

Ditch the OEM tires. Tweak engine response a bit there's a hesitation going into wide- open throttle from any other position. Multi-displacement technology, use it to improve MPG!