Used 2008 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

2008 Nissan Titan le 4x4 perfect truck
By CHUCK

2008 Nissan Titan New LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2008 le nisstan Titan 4x4 and never had any problems. I drove all the other makes, Ford King ranch f-150 was the 2 nd to last before the Titan. The Ford dealer said he would knock $10,000.00 off the sticker price for me. A deal was almost struck, but first had to drive the Titan. The dealer had what I was looking for, and once I drove it, there was nothing to compare with the others. They took off $13,000,00 of the sticker price. Wow! I drove it home. This is the only truck next to perfect. You won't go wrong with a Titan le.

Add back video camera. That is all needed. Great truck. This is the only truck a women or man will ever need to look tough but cool, come and collective.

Love the power
By JB

2008 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased in Feb 2009, got a great deal (left over from 2008) and haven't looked back since. This is the best pickup I've ever owned, hands down.

Smooth riding (due in part to long bed), strong performance, and lots of room for passengers or cargo, or both. Good stock stereo with MP3 connection, comfy seats, great storage in back seat.

Exhaust/engine note is both a favorite and a not-so. Throaty but annoyingly loud on long trips. Also, no power mirrors in this package, but power everything else? Still my fave pickup ever, go Nissan!

City boy truck
By jimbo

2008 Nissan Titan New LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Titan is my first full size pickup. chose it over cookie cutter Ford F150, F250 and GMC/Chevy. i liked all those truck appearances but too common. Fell in love with the Titan FFV 2wd LE crew cab. it's sneaky big. Interior is huge with lots of hip and leg room. Has more rear/front leg room than wife's Suburban. Locking Leer bed tonneau makes for a huge weather proof trunk! Heated seats are large and comfy. Rock/Fosgate stereo is awesome. a/c is great. Truck rides great, i even put a 2 inch leveling kit on front to level the look. just a great vehicle for everyday city use. it will never get in the mud or go hunting, but can carry 20 sets of golf clubs i bet.

Huge power/torque, sound system, rear leg room, fender storage, interior storage, backup warning, seats, instrument panel, ease of use.

not really fixable, but A pillar blind spot is pretty large/dangerous. gas mileage is not great, but i knew that when i bought it. same as my old 4runner and suburban, so i am ok with that.

Love the Power
By maurice

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my first Titan in 2004 the first year king cab version. I loved it. It got me a couple of tickets and I Learned. They are good trucks hard on the gas but has the power. The only problem I have really had is the 04 and the 08 I have now are hard on rear tires. I don't spin the tires they just seem to wear on the back only. They a just good trucks.

the 5.6

change the interior look. Put the toolbox on all models.

First truck, last truck
By Erik

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Got back from a deployment and I got to purchase my first truck, I looked at the Ford, Chevy, and GMC first but fell in love with the Titan. I've had It for about a week, two days ago I drove a thousand miles to get home for leave and I couldn't have been more comfortable.

Sound system is awesome, Interior comfort and room, bedliner and rail system, driver side lock box

Gas mileage leave much to be desired, maybe a 4.8 v8 option