Used 2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 79 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

The Titan
By The Titan

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've kept an eye on the Titan since they came out in '04. Test drove all the trucks available and still decided on the Titan. Couldn't be happier with my decision. It's been one year and love it as much as the day I drove it off the lot. I take it on 400 mile non-stop trips and have no comfort issues. Even make it on a tank of gas as long as I stay below 75. At 75 or above, I have to fill up along the way. My wife loves to drive it as well.

I like the looks inside and out. And the sound of the exhaust is awesome for stock. Great power.

Interior is hard plastic and scratches easy. Like all truck owners, gas mileage could always be better but who buys these for that?

So Far So Good
By TITAN

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Handles nimbly, almost like a car, no drifting. Very quiet and very smooth transmission. Excellent pick-up. I have owned 4 Toyotas and this is my first Nissan. We'll see what happens in 200K miles, though others say 300K with Nissans is no problem. Much better looking than the '08 Tundra and more affordable for me. My advice would be to drive both over the weekend and corner them hard and over the tracks. I think you'll like the handling of the Titan. I love mine.

Handling, stout suspension, feels rugged and safe. Very quiet.

My gas mileage is fair and I wish it were better as all truck owners do. Maybe offer a V-6 or smaller 8.

LOVE IT!
By cody

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's worth every penny. Before I bought this truck I test drove the F-150 and the Tundra and neither compared. The power and torque are amazing. The gas mileage isn't that great but what do you want from a 5.6L V8. The flatbed carries more than a ton and it tows what it says it can. It's very easy to maintain and always gives me peace of mind that I will get to where ever I'm going safely. The interior is huge, I still am finding new places to put things in. Totally recommend to anyone in the truck market, this truck is much better than the F-150 by a long shot for value, price, and quality.

Towing capacity, roomy interior, flatbed capacity, HP and torque.

Only the little reflection in the back window at night from the radio but other than that nothing is that bad.

Great Truck
By Dwayne

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is by far the best I have owned, I researched and test drove Chevy, Ford and Toyota prior to this purchase and for base items I got more for the money 5.6 V8, 18In rims, 33" tires etc. In all other trucks these were options that cost way more. Everyday I drive the truck I love it more. I just placed a true Dual Exhaust Flowmaster on it and it sounds and runs great.

Love the roomy interior the big tires and the HP.

Gas mileage would be nice but it is 5.6 V8, so I am sure not much room for improvement since I am getting average 18 mpg.

Great truck!!!
By jamila'

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall, I like this truck. I receive many compliments on the truck's exterior and roomy interior. I enjoy commuting to work in it. The seats are really comfortable and a good powerful engine. Only complaints are MPG is not so good even though it's a V8, and the shifting column is too long and in the way of me trying to tune the radio/cd knobs and buttons. Also the mirror could be a little larger and without the orange reflection at night time vision.

Roomy interior with comfortable ride and seats.

Better MPG, larger rear view mirror, and a shorter shift column by the steering wheel. It is too long and in the way of the other accessories on the dash.