Used 2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 82 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

The Titan is the best!
By yahmel

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love the Titan, it's is the most sylish, reliable, powerful truck (in its class)out there. The Ford F150, Dodge Ram, or Toyota Tundra do not have the presence of the Titan. It drives with ease, like a dream! I have to say the fuel economy is actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I would recommend this truck to anyone who is in the market for a full size truck.

I have the Texas edition, so I love the chrome, the towing mirrors, chrome running boards, backup sensors, adjusting foot pedals, mine has an automatic ton. cover, very roomie, and the Fosgate sound system rocks!

I wish the dashboard lights were a different color, maybe a bit brighter.

LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!
By babaganoosh

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first truck, and I am so glad I bought the Titan. I drove every full size on the market before I bought this and I am glad I did. It has so much power it's almost insane! The exhaust sounds great, a Nice rumble. It is the most comfortable truck I rode in out of all the full size trucks. I got the truck for a steal too! If you are looking to buy a truck, you should really look at the Nissan Titan! Don't let all the bad press about the gas mileage control your decision. I drive it pretty conservatively and I am getting 19.2 mpg! The first time you drive, you will fall in love with this truck!

THE POWER!!!!love the 18" wheels, the 6-disc changer. i just love everything about this truck!!!

None. keep up the good work Nissan

One hell of a Ride
By David

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I like my Titan better than all the Fords, Dodges, Chevys and the recently copy-cat Tundra. It gets up and goes believe me. I'm in the army and I do all kinds of hauling from my gear to my 300+lbs ATV in the back. The Titan just hauls period. I've got the 2007 XE Titan, but just looking at it you'd think it was an SE because I have the 18 in SE rims. I fell in love with it when my two friends parents got the Titans when they first came out. I was a Dodge fanatic but as soon as I started riding along I felt that beast under the hood and boy does it roar. I just love how it's all jumpy when you get on the gas. It just makes me want to push on the gas mileage keeps me at the pump every week $35-$85.

Engine roar, acceleration, big sliding window

Titan version that can compete with the srt ram and svt lightning. Oh, and better gas mileage of course.

"TOP" Titan owner pleased!
By david lytle

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Titan but not my last! I own a 31 ft. camper and love the way it tows it! It takes away a lot of stress that I had while towing with my Chevy Silverado 1500. While the Chevy has been a good truck, it can not compare to my Titan! I have all the get up and go that I need, very fast but also have all the pulling power as well ,all in the same truck. Did I mention the comfort? This truck handles and rides better than any suv that I have owned.I would not hesitate to go cross country in this truck! This truck is also easier to clean and maintain than most cars Ive owned except trying to reach across the cabin when washing. I only wish I had the Bose stereo like my Pathfinder!

Power, towing, and looks!

Interior does scratch easily. Needs to be more durable!

Very Happy Titan Owner
By Harold

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Titan with the tow package to tow a travel trailer and serve as my main vehicle. The gas mileage around town could be better but it is still fun to drive. I am half way through my second cross country tour towing a 17' travel trailer. Mileage towing 14-15.5 MPG. In the Rocky Mountains I pass RVs and trucks all the time. Not one problem to date.

Tow package is great. Trans temp gauge is important. Tow mirrors super. Stereo sounds super.

Seat comfort could be improved. Larger seats, deeper seats?