Used 2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Bad Tranny
By Biggy

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We just bought this titan crew cab and it has less then 5000 miles on it and it slams into reverse. whats with that. but driving the tranny doesn't struggle at all. all its power is easily put to the tires. never had a bad shift when driving. just putting it into reverse. other than that it's a great vehicle.

First Gear is really low for pulling. 4*4. Love the components in the dash

build the tranny so it don't slam into reverse. its brand NEW.

the best truck ever
By johnny peterson

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The best full size truck i ever had and i had a lot of trucks. I tell all the guys at work to buy one. The truck is big inside and looks good on the outside

The mirror on the outside and the power

i would not improve not a thing

Awesome
By Baldbudman8

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my 2006 Titan and all I can say is...WOW!!!! This truck has all the bells and whistles that Ford and Chevy has but with a lower ticket price. It handles like a dream and is the most comfortable truck i have owned. This truck and me will be around for many years to come.

Open space in interior, Powerful motor, Back-up sonar

Some Problems But Love My Titan
By 3riverssouth

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my Titan back in July and have enjoyed it. 2 problems with the Titan so far. 1 - Leak from the A/C drain into the passenger's side. Researching this has been a problem since 04 so should not have happened but did. 2 - Water leak from rear window. Took the dealer (Sheehy Nissan, MD) 3x's plus a call to Nissan USA to fix it. All in all no other problems and enjoy driving it. I have added a billet grille, chrome tube steps, tonneau cover and DVD system. Plan on keeping this truck for awhile.

Power, Power, Power. Truch if fun to drive and the power is there when you need it especially in traffic.

Some known problems that should be corrected before vehicles are sold. Check the TSB's and anyone can see that some problems have been around a long time and should be corrected at the factory.

Best Vehicle I have ever Owned!!!
By Frosty Power

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just like the title says. This truck is fast, can tow, haul, and take me anywhere I want to go. Looks are great and I definitely will put a smile on your face every time you drive it. I cannot say that for many vehicles I've owned in the past. I've had F150's in the past(never again) and this thing beats it in all categories hand down. Drive one and you will know what I am talking about!!!

305 HP and 375 ft lbs of torque, rear sliding window, locking side storage box, 10K lbs towing, great sounding exhaust, tailgate assist!

I think Nissan did an excellent job with ironing out all their problems on the '04 and '05 and got it right in '06 and still improving for '07. For a vehicle that is only 3 years old, the problems on it are minimal. Fords have been making trucks for how long, can't get it right??