Used 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 145 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Excellent truck
By Serenity

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have wanted this truck ever since they came out, and when I finally bought one, I don't regret it! The sound system, rumble in the engine, the pick-up-and-go when you want it to... everything you could want in a truck!

The POWER in the engine, comfortable ride

Only had problems with the brakes. Apparently something had been wrong with all models and Nissan fixed it all up.

Best Truck I Ever Owned
By DL Boozer Jr

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've purchsed a ton of trucks in my lifetime, and the Titan by miles is the best truck I have ever owned! I brought my first truck in 1987 at age 22, which happen to be a Nissan (hard body); great vehicle. As time would have it, I eventually decided to purchase a big truck. I test drove them all, for two years. Finally, Nissan decided in 2004 to get in the big truck business and the rest is history. I thank goodness for my patience to pass up purchasing a big truck from the rest and returning full circle to best! DL Boozer Jr

The standard 5.6 Liter 305 Horse Power V8, The Six Disc CD Stereo System.

Brakes, The Dealer replaced them. It came with Pathfinder brakes that don't perform well on the Titan.

best truck ever owned
By timothy meier

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i absolutely love driving this truck. the comfort and feel of the vehicle is great. and the power is great.

the tough sound that comes from the exhaust power of the engine this is a great truck

need to improve on the rotors. had to have mine replaced after 3000 miles. a little disappointed due to the fact that the vehicle low mileage. but it is expected in a model of vehicle.

Titan
By johnnybawka

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The truck is very capable, and I put a lift of 6 inches and 35 inch tires which dramatically decreased the fuel economy, but I expected it. The truck also runs off of ethanol which is very cool.

There is an auxilary plug in that lets me directly plug in my ipod with clear and perfect sound. The toolbox in the rear fender doesn't hold much but is very useful for jumper cables and a tow rope.

Obviously, a different type of fuel would be loved, but there aren't many other ways to improve such a great truck.

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew LE 4X4
By titannorcross

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the vehicle in April 05. I compared to Toyota, Ford, Chevy/GMC, Dodge and the overall value was favorable for the Nissan Titan. I was instantly pleased with the new look available options. I purchased the 4dr crew cab LE 4x4 with almost every available option (no sunroof). Price was negotiated to a good deal. It is now Dec 05, no problems with the truck. I have had it to the dealership for two oil changes, rotate and balance and some other 7,500 mile service/inspections. I did take the truck in for the brake upgrade, original rotors warped at about 5,000 miles, since the update the truck will stop on a dime, everytime. For fun, I have driven off road, 4x4 works well.

GPS/Navigation System 10 Speaker Rockford Fosgate Stereo System 4X4 Available tow capacity