Used 2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 279 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Great Truck Overall
By PV

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this truck used off of my father because my lease on my Mercedes was about over. I drove this truck when visiting him and I really loved it. I never considered myself a truck person, but now I don't know how I could live without one. I use it for all sorts of things. Home projects, carrying bikes, moving large items. The interior is nicely appointed and this truck is fast and powerful. I've out run respectable performance sedans entering the highway where two lanes go down to one with 4 people. This truck has the optional Big Tow package and 4WD. I've moved some heavy items with this truck without issue. Reliability has been good, except for a radiator leak at 30k miles.

Engine, interior, MP3 input, utilitrack system, styling

Reliabilty, better radiator, bed liner had to be replaced as did brakes (originally too small).

2004
By matt hanscom

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is powerful and fun to drive. Not good on gas but when you need the power, it is just a pedal push away. I like how spacious the cab is.

Power, roomy, inside features, handling, fun to drive.

Gas mileage, exterior look.

Excellent Truck
By Gerryfd

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I drove Chevy trucks for seven years before buying this truck and now have 43,000 miles on it. The brake recall wasn't needed until I reached 35700 and Nissan had done one seatbelt recall. Overall, I am very satisified with this truck. I'm going to start pulling a 28 foot Hornet Hideout travel trailer I bought for vacations now but pretty sure this truck will handle it. I had Nissan installed a 2" lift, dual exhaust and K&N Intake in early 2006 and had this truck configured fully loaded when purchased. So far this truck hasn't caused me any problems, rides very smooth and am glad I bought it. I bought the iPod kit and installed it myself because the auxiliary feature wasn't loud enough

Utility bed package, tow package, ease of handling, outside cargo compartment, engine.

Lighted stereo controls on the steering wheel, dashboard style changed to eliminate vibrations along the windshield, locked glove compartment, locking fuel door with an access control button on the door or instrument panel, iPod interface option offered in configurations.

Great truck
By Romiesmith

My family and I love our Titan no problems

DVD, nav, heated seats, trip computer, cup holders,

The passenger seat is made for business use when it's folded down. Up it is only useable if your stopped. You can't even leave a note pad on it without it sliding off onto the floor. need a flat writing surface in cab.

Best Truck made in America
By rntshy

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

144K and running like a champ. Great at towing, super comfort, kids like the entertainment system, plenty of power.

ride and accelleration. Super dependable