Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Titan XD for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

John's 2018 Titan Platinum Reserve 4x4 Turbo-diese

John, 01/15/2019
2018 Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I really like the truck. I wanted a half ton truck that could pull a heavy load. I reviewed Ram 1500 diesel, Ford F-150 diesel, Colorado diesel, Canyon diesel and Gmc 1500 and Chevrolet 1500 5.3 gas and 6.2 gas. i also wanted a truck that had all the amenities, and one that was easy to get in and out of. l looked at all the above truck towing capabilities, and this truck was the best, at approximately 12,300 #'s. it has all the options on it, platinum reserve, 4x4, rear step, cargo boxes inside the bed, utility track system in bed, halogen driving lights up front, and it also has the factory DVD players in back of headrest of driver and passenger seats. the truck has a 3.91 rear end and I was concerned about the mileage, when not towing. I do not drive fast, about 62MPH. At that rate of speed on a straight away I am getting between 21.4 and 24 mpg. when I pushed the truck to 70mph, my mileage dropped to 19.2 to 21.4. I am adding a K&N 100,000 mile air filter that will not void the factory warranty and I am adding a Undercover Flex Trifold tonneau cover to the truck. very pleased with the truck, has great storage in bed, comes with gooseneck ball and safety chain connectors. it also has great storage inside the cab, and under the rear seats with fold out racks for additional storage and lockable under seat rear storage. Birdseye navigation system, front and rear and side. The only thing I think Nissan could make an improvement on the placement of seat belts, They are a little hard to get too. other than that the truck is perfect.

Just buy one!

Glen Kennedy, 01/15/2019
2018 Nissan Titan XD S 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Best value on the perfect truck for the average truck user. Hauls 27’ travel trailer like a dream and comfortable ride and driving without a load as well. I researched forever before pulling the trigger on purchasing. Love the truck and the warranty which I haven’t needed, but peace of mind is nice to have.

2 out of 5 stars

Towing is where she shines

joseph Duzac, 06/10/2019
updated 12/15/2021
2018 Nissan Titan XD PRO-4X 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

The only draw back is the price of the fuel filters. From the Dealer about 80 bucks, every 10K. I live in the country so not much city driving, but I get 23mpg . Towing she pulls like an ape, and still gets 12mpg with 5K load. Diesel's are sluggish out of the hole, but I-Drive took care of that, and warranty compliant. Best bang for the bucks in diesel world.

1 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
1 out of 5 stars

Midnight edition

John brown, 07/07/2019
2018 Nissan Titan XD SL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I love this truck. Does what its supposed to do when its supposed to do it. Great looks. I bought the midnight edition. It's not your every other truck. I'm the only one I know with a titan.

Best for the money

larry b, 04/03/2020
2018 Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Obviously this truck parks itself in between the 1/2 and 3/4 ton pickup....and here are my comments pro superior ride quality great interior and exterior finish good power range great speaker system cons less than stellar mpg uses 1 1/2 times more DEF mediocre computer to phone interface

3 out of 5 stars