There are a lot of excellent compact cars available today, all with their own strengths. What you get with the 2016 Nissan Sentra is practicality. It's roomy, fuel-efficient and a great value for your money. Read more to learn about what else Nissan has to offer on the 2016 Sentra.
- Spacious backseat and trunk for the class
- Priced lower than many rivals
- High fuel economy that's easy to achieve in the real world
- Easy-to-use tech interface with useful infotainment features.
- Slow acceleration
- Bluetooth audio isn't standard on base models.