Used 2010 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews - 73 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Sentra

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Great deal!
By Kathy

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I just picked up my new sentra sr and I am so excited. We already have a 2007 and have been very happy with it. Great ride, style,and deal. I got it out the door at $15,400 after dealing with several dealerships. I am looking forward to driving a new car and having low up keep costs.

Great ride, smooth and powerful for a smaller midsized car.

None to speak of at this time.

Updated Review - Still Awesome
By Stephi1

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The gas mileage is better than what sites say! Now that I've had the car for almost a year and put 16,000 miles, I get an average of 31.5 mileage per gallon. With 70% city and 30% hwy. The car lets you automatically know what your current gas mileage so its easy to learn the most efficient way to drive. Otherwise still a wonderful car I am sure will have awesome resale. & go for the smart key!

Smart key! Gas Mileage, Look, Tons of space and compartments, post-sale coupons!

Put sunroof is lower models too! Longer cord for the ipod player.

My 3rd Sentra lease
By Sentra3

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking for an economical, reliable small car with a low payment and nothing out of pocket, and this Sentra fit the bill perfectly. It's the 3rd I've leased (had a 1992 and 1997) and by far the best. Very smooth and comfortable for a small car, with a quiet and compliant ride and a roomy back seat. Driving comfort is good even driving 8 hours in a day, which I've done twice. I love the turbine-like feel of the CVT and its low-revving nature, which delivers high-30s mpg on the highway and low-to-mid 30s mpg around town. I have 4000 miles to date and no problems except the fuel door sticks out just a bit--dealer said nothing they can do about it. Overall very pleased.

Fuel economy, smooth quiet ride, back seat room, interior design, good looking wheel covers, low-revving engine with CVT, audio controls on wheel.

Add trunk opener to the remote, tighten up the electronic steering just a bit at highway speeds, put a button to control the odometer/trip computer functions on the wheel (control is a reach while driving), add more padding to armrests (a la Versa), add sunglasses holder overhead.

sentra s
By Tazz

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great car and gas mileage. CVT trans takes some getting use to. Love the keyless start and door locks. Gas mileage is great, that's why I bought this model. ride is ok and steering is not bad. great car for the buck. looked at 5 other cars in this class glad I bought this one. Control features are all located to have ease of use. Thank you Nissan

Keyless start and controls ease of use.large trunk and fold down seats. Best gas millage of class.

Better rims and heated mirrors would be nice option.

Nissan needs improvement
By Tab

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought a 2010 Sentra in April and I've already put 13,445 miles on it. I drive a lot for work. The one thing I really wish they had is cruise control. Why is not standard. I don't know. Also, there's only power source. I use a GPS and a cell phone so I have interchange the two, which is annoying. Some things should just be standard. Overall, it's not a bad car for someone who doesn't drive that much.

nice gear shift location and dash.

more than one power source as a standard feature and cruise control. The armrest is too low and too short, needs to be longer. include mirror on driver's side.