Used 2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews - 174 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Sentra

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Only ok
By me

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Went with it for the good mileage but I am getting lower than expected. The CVT is ok, different, but ok. Coming out of a VW Jetta and I went to this. Drives ok and being 6' it has good headroom. Trunk is ok and the hide a way trunk is ok. Overall you shouldn't expect much of the car, as I said in the title, it's only ok

Steering wheel radio controls, keyless entry (it takes getting used to but now I like it a lot)

Fold a way and heated mirrors , actual mpg listings

I Love my Black Pearl!
By HoustonDriver

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I needed good commuter car to drive about 44 miles round trip a day and wanted something cheap yet elegant. Looked at the 2008 Kia Rio and other small and older cars but I got what I wanted a black 2007 Nissan Sentra. It is such a nice car to drive! It sounds solid on the road and I love the way the doors slam. No cheap sounding clank! It's big enough for 4 people and looks great. I was going to pass the car to my 15 year old daughter to drive but I think I'm going to have to buy her another car, I love this one too much to give it up.

I really like the gas mileage and the solid look of the car.

No cruise control and I'd like better hubcaps but I love the car.

Awesome little car
By John C

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is the perfect econobox. I'm 6'3" and fit in the Sentra very comfortably. I was debating on a hybrid but the Sentra was a steal. I get 29-30 mpg of city driving, I drive it very easy. Otherwise I'd get around 24-25 mpg. I highly recommend.

Their is some interior noise. A lot of plastic.

ITS ALRIGHT
By gotoguy

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I thought I liked this car when I test drove it but after having it a while now I wish I would have bought a Toyota Corolla. My friend just bought a new one and it seems like such a better car than mine. This Nissan's interior wears really easily... don't get if you have children! Scratch marks everywhere. It looks like I let a scared cat loose in the car. My car also had a really cheap new car scent to it. Like foam, plastic and baby barf combined. It used to upset my stomach this "new" car scent Nissan has. I tried to pull a small U-haul trailer with this car and the engine over-heated. My CD player/stereo had to be replaced the first month I bought it. Just not happy with it.

I used to like the headlights and the taillights but now they look odd to me.

What type of sheet metal do they use anyway? It's not the best thats for sure.

M.P.G. of an S.U.V
By M.P.G. of a S.U.V

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Last year I decided to go back to school so I traded in my GTO because it only got 21 mpg on highway. I have an 07 maxima and I average about 26 mpg and I can get 30-32 on the highway driving 5 over the speed limit. My school is 126 miles round trip and I wanted something good on gas so I went with the sentra (which is my 8th nissan). On the highway the best I've gotten yet was 25 mpg and in town I get 19 to 20. And it's not the way I drive, with the price of gas I drive like a grandma. It's a nice little car beside that but the only reason we buy cars like this is for mpg. So even if you don't like the civic as much, it's worth it because of the gas mileage

keyless feature and lots of room for small car.

Get rid of CVT, that might be part of the problem with the mpg.